• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Well clearly you're all mafia, especially those with similar usernames
we're looking for a bengo pm Bingo to apply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think I've ever said that about Tardis, show me where I said that?
i was making an analogy. Tardis sounds mostly robotic. Your logic, say no emotion means Mafia, tells that every single game, tardis is scum.

I think the void of emotion is a bad argument. You could use that against tardis saying he's scum every single game because he has little emotion in his posts.

Like I could go total robot, and guess what? I'm still town!

So yeah for me to think someone is *** id like real evidence instead of tone.

i think ur mixing up me and daniel, i said jacob is robotic but didn't say anything of what i thought about his alignment. i was questioning chrys reasoning, not jacob

we're looking for a bengo pm Bingo to apply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was making an analogy. Tardis sounds mostly robotic. Your logic, say no emotion means Mafia, tells that every single game, tardis is scum.

He does sound robotic, but he always does and he still shows emotion. His way of typing is very formal, but you can sense emotion. Like in xenoblade where he tunneled Tom for being "SK", it was formal typing, but you could see the for lack of better words, excitement in arguing with Tom.

Jacob was one of the more emotional players before this game, a sudden change from that is what is off the most.

Hey at least I'm not alone with a superiority complex Ms Doc On Me. And of course my arguments in Xenoblade were circular, I didn't want anyone too look terribly closely because I just wanted you lynched so I could get out and win. Hell I'm surprised mafia even let me win considering how I pegged most of them.

And of course few look back, those who did sought to twist your words or were going ignored. It's too easy to sheep and when town doesn't even read the thread (never forget Tae vigshot), mafia is going to have their way. Glad you're all riled up now. :)

if ur doc and u don't save me i'll never forgive u

I don't know what happened when I tried to post my vote, but TBT completely glitched out so I don't think it's showing up properly, but I voted Daniel.

I don't know what happened when I tried to post my vote, but TBT completely glitched out so I don't think it's showing up properly, but I voted Daniel.

Fixed it .. I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of votes

Hayden, you stated the vote on Cory was a joke iirc? Any reasoning why you haven't unvoted?

Fixed it .. I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of votes

Hayden, you stated the vote on Cory was a joke iirc? Any reasoning why you haven't unvoted?
there's still more than a day left, chill

He does sound robotic, but he always does and he still shows emotion. His way of typing is very formal, but you can sense emotion. Like in xenoblade where he tunneled Tom for being "SK", it was formal typing, but you could see the for lack of better words, excitement in arguing with Tom.

Jacob was one of the more emotional players before this game, a sudden change from that is what is off the most.

Both void/cutting off emotion imo don't really stand out, the variety of emotion (lack thereof) can completely be up to him, if it's a different play style, so be it, like being dishonest etc. The only real issue I had, as Ayaya mentioned, was when he gave up on countering Trundle:

Giving up arguing with Trundle yes, he seems like he thinks he's got it figured out and I doubt there's anything I can say or do that will change his mind atm, so I'd rather not waste the time.

But no I am not scum.

It can easily be written off as it was early into day one, or quickly be taken into account, although there's still much more to go off of later. Daniel, after establishing the whole void to emotion/cutting off emotion, where would you put Jacob in your reads, how sus (if any)? Would also love to hear where Trundle stands w Jacob now too.

Both void/cutting off emotion imo don't really stand out, the variety of emotion (lack thereof) can completely be up to him, if it's a different play style, so be it, like being dishonest etc. The only real issue I had, as Ayaya mentioned, was when he gave up on countering Trundle:

It can easily be written off as it was early into day one, or quickly be taken into account, although there's still much more to go off of later. Daniel, after establishing the whole void to emotion/cutting off emotion, where would you put Jacob in your reads, how sus (if any)? Would also love to hear where Trundle stands w Jacob now too.

Still pretty suspicious, but I have my eye on a few other people too.

My phones broken so expect inactivity from me tomorrow, will be back a few hours before voting for a lynch though.

Baeties can we get filters on the playerlist? Thanks.

Currently working on that as we speak. Should be up in the next 30 mins or less.

By the way, a question for Minties:
In the role list, there's a Miller named Ymir. Am I right to assume, although this is not directly stated, that it's a SELF-AWARE Miller? I just want to be absolutely sure. Thanks!

Yes, any role listed under the miller tag will be self-aware.

Jacob, if you give me reason to think you're not scum then I'll get off ur butt

I wish I could give you what you're looking for, but I don't think there is anything else I can say in defense.
If its a claim you are looking for, you're not getting one from me just yet. Take it as you will, but I'm hoping that you'd know better.

You've been on my scum team before. You should know how I play as scum.

Back