• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Ghosts

Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
There have been a lot of threads about this. They are bots. Storm has said so a lot of times.
Orlynao?

Show me three.
-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.
Proof or it didn't happen.
Don't be a *censored.4.0*. Please, not today.
Haha, ok BB, I was just messin with you anyway, you're fun to mess with. :p Seriously though, I've never seen one.

john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.
Haha, ok BB, I was just messin with you anyway, you're fun to mess with. :p Seriously though, I've never seen one.
Surf through Off Topic and/or Brewsters. I know there was at least one in brewsters 'sides this one.

Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Surf through Off Topic and/or Brewsters. I know there was at least one in brewsters 'sides this one.
Any clue on the title name? Around what date it was posted? That stuff helps.

john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Bacon Boy said:
john102 said:
Any clue on the title name? Around what date it was posted? That stuff helps.
I think it was something like this, or about the number of guests.

Rorato74 said:
23 guest online right now, 2 anonymous...

Wait, who are the anonymous? O.O
Users who signed in without displaying their name on the "on" list. Or, members of the groups Anonymous.

Back