• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Fair Mafia 2020 | Game (Starting 8/31 at 9PM EST)

you can’t blame ronishy for being european and this being an est time zone tbh

ronishy made bad choice to not vote with arcadia, but it’s understandable he wasn’t here
I'm not saying it's his fault though, if anything it's mine for setting EOD so late.

setup was too maf sided imo too. too many PRs that this was essentially a claim game and we can only afford 1 mischop

bro ;(
feels bad bc I told ronishy it was tae and shawo before dying, but this is life
town we are getting them next time

unless i rand mafia

If it helps, you had mafia running for their money and you would've won if you killed mafia today.
Post automatically merged:

TBH, yall are all winners for putting up with this terrible game.

tbh i was praying dedenne wasn’t hester and that dan rly was jester... but with shawo flipping cop it’s was 100% over for us- so we had to take the gamble at lunching the jester to see if we could push a dan / shawo lunch later on. sadly i did not play as much a si wanted to (i knew when i signed up it was a gamble bc i’m traveling and moving right now) but damn dan you were coming out the gates hot and i really gotta hand it to you because your logic and your push for this game was really freaking good.

evan and i rly just got mf lucky

also if i knew this was a PR set up i never would have joined that **** made me sad i did not know how to even exist in a massclaim game. 0/10 i’m sorry

in the end me trying to save face for shawo ended up being the last push for rionishy i think?

i shouldve known that if mafia was between dan or shawo they wouldve killed ronishy instead bc i am way more malleable and always sheep their wall posts lol

Aww man, good game, mafia

In hindsight I should've been more confident in tae/evan and pushed it more this phase beyond just my initial post about how those two made the most sense as the mafia team, but it was also my sisters' birthday today which was unfortunate timing for checking in here frequently on a critical phase lol. that... and I still wasn't 100% sure (like 65-75%-ish) and was afraid if I was wrong, I'd be dooming everyone and let it haunt me like other losses in other games have haunted me

Regardless, it was fun seeing a totally different game flow than what I'm used to on Bulbagarden, and everyone here seems like a cool bunch, so it was fun playing with you all!

Sorry broskies but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. GGWP.

Dan and Shawo I can't emphasize enough how well you two played. Don't let this outcome discourage you. Read maf chat you'll see how much consternation you put us under lmao. I played badly but tried the best I could and we lucked out in the end.

i shouldve known that if mafia was between dan or shawo they wouldve killed ronishy instead bc i am way more malleable and always sheep their wall posts lol

you were the biggest threat given you vocalized understanding our mason claim

Aww man, good game, mafia

In hindsight I should've been more confident in tae/evan and pushed it more this phase beyond just my initial post about how those two made the most sense as the mafia team, but it was also my sisters' birthday today which was unfortunate timing for checking in here frequently on a critical phase lol. that... and I still wasn't 100% sure (like 65-75%-ish) and was afraid if I was wrong, I'd be dooming everyone and let it haunt me like other losses in other games have haunted me

Regardless, it was fun seeing a totally different game flow than what I'm used to on Bulbagarden, and everyone here seems like a cool bunch, so it was fun playing with you all!
its great to have players from other communities join us! so glad you played. hope you play with us some more!

shawo and me just randomly claiming masons and both of us being town is such a trip

This was supposed to be a town win I was manifesting that from Obs Chat.

I'm such a manifestation newb.

Antonio you have the best prompt for your second dream.

Hi guys, sorry the game was lost because of me, this was my first pr game and second maf game.
Shawo didn't convince me enough he was maf😭
I agree the timing for this game didn't help, but this game was damn great fun for me
Thank you everyone!

Back