Mafia TBT Fair Mafia 2020 | Game (Starting 8/31 at 9PM EST)

and @shawo , if youre sure evan if maf, you should be team building with him. which team is more viable evan/tae or evan/me

if evan was my partner, why would he regress back on his TR on me? he could've kept up his TR on me and have it still seem completely organic

there's no real reason for wolves to be bussing each other at mylo

I think I implied that I did team building before this - the reason I wanted to go in me/evan is because I think it's easier to solve you/tae knowing I'm town/evan is maf. I am inherently very uncertain about this situation because 1. I'm ignoring everything Evan is saying because it doesn't look like they're trying to win the CC.
and 2. because I'm still miffed on your insta vote against me - when you're able to understand the situation of "why would maf claim mason."

I mean alternatively you just listened to me, but right now I'm much more interested in getting Evan than anything else.

I think I implied that I did team building before this - the reason I wanted to go in me/evan is because I think it's easier to solve you/tae knowing I'm town/evan is maf. I am inherently very uncertain about this situation because 1. I'm ignoring everything Evan is saying because it doesn't look like they're trying to win the CC.
and 2. because I'm still miffed on your insta vote against me - when you're able to understand the situation of "why would maf claim mason."

I mean alternatively you just listened to me, but right now I'm much more interested in getting Evan than anything else.
that's fine

the point i made is that mason claim doesnt make sense with a W/W team. with one wolf its possible but im finding evan more likely too
Post automatically merged:

:( yes senpai

@Ronishy Which do you feel more confident in focusing on vote-wise this phase, the tae/damniel or evan/shawo CCs? I keep going back and forth in my mind about which one is a safer option this phase to try to solve
@FinalArcadia can you be my town buddy, I want to make you a honarary mason
I accept the position!

Yay good to hear!
I'm honing into Evan.
I want to hear more from tae on their view of Evan.
Sorry Evan but you voted Dan too quick when your counter buddy is shawo, that feels sus

@FinalArcadia @Ronishy

it’s basically you two deciding the chop. with 6 people you only need to solidify a wagon of 3 votes to set the chop, so you two and the other CC will do

it’s still clear that tae is not interested in solving and seems to have given up trying to defend themself. that’s all i have left to say

if tae isn’t the chop, i believe evan to be their partner, so i’m fine with either but know 100% it’s tae will like 80% sure on evan (with some tinfoiling paranoia on shawo)

ugghghgh this is stressful

tae was the one I initially planned to vote last phase before the Dedenne vote happened, so I guess that's what I'll go with, but if necessary, I'll switch to evan if there's a tie or something by EoD

ugghghgh this is stressful

tae was the one I initially planned to vote last phase before the Dedenne vote happened, so I guess that's what I'll go with, but if necessary, I'll switch to evan if there's a tie or something by EoD
in a tie it’ll go to the person who got the 3 votes first antonio said

Going over everything, I have decided to go after shawo.
He has jumped around different roles and has contributed to confusing wall posts.
I believe there was a maf between dan and shawo.
The most likely team is shawo and tae
That I see for now.
I think we should go for the cops,
until we get the rb they will be ineffective.

Minor observation: Shawo didn't mention who he tried to investigate, a minor detail but still important for a cop.

I’m not going for my CC (unlike Shawo) because that proves little to anyone atm; ofc we both know each other are mafia :lemon: Us canceling each other’s votes out would not do much. So I wanted to solve Dan/Tae instead.

That being said I am fine with going for shawo if everyone else is because he’s clearly RB

i don’t seem shawo and tae being teamed

i really would implore you guys to go for tae since it seems that both of you sus tae and despite being active on the thread several times to view it, has only made a blanket statement that “im the BP and you are wolf bc you created chaos”

tae wanted to give cops a chance, but then proceeded to instantly sus shawo (who was on the chopping block) and not even try to solve evan

idk how you guys aren’t going for tae

@Ronishy in which way is shawo’s claiming and confusion maf aligned? why do you think he did the things he did as wolf? why claim in one 1 v 1 with arcadia... to change cop... to enter another 1 v 1

@Ronishy if roleblocker is in cop claim, then cop can only inspect godfather and bulletproof who will end up getting nothing lol. there’s no real mechanical reason to prefer one over the other

i just don’t really get how you guys aren’t going after tae who only made one none solving statement this whole phase

tae wanted to give cops a chance, but then proceeded to instantly sus shawo (who was on the chopping block) and not even try to solve evan

@Ronishy if roleblocker is in cop claim, then cop can only inspect godfather and bulletproof who will end up getting nothing lol. there’s no real mechanical reason to prefer one over the other

That's why a GF would hide in BP in the eventuality that rb gets hit.

that i don’t know.. but i think it’s really stupid to risk A: killing the jester today. or a potential cop. like that’s just really not great odds man.. can we reconsider a shawo save and push for dedenne?

Tae did mention a shawo save.

Sorry there is quoting issue in my post

Sorry there is quoting issue in my post

it seems you and arcadia both agree it’s tae. i’d rather get them and gauge the reactions of evan and shawo (who tbh both have barely discussed tae)

Votes as of now:

Evan:1(shawo)
Tae: 2 (Dan) (arc)
Shawo: (Roni) (Evan)

Tae if you vote shawo, you live.
Tae if you don't vote you die.
Shawo are going to change to tae?
Dan would you come onto shawo before tae votes?
Arc I think you should stay on tae.

Im off to bed.
See you guys tomorrow

i would like to see where tae votes

@shawo also needs to switch to tae to live, ronishy

shawo is set to die now and nothing can change that except a switch from you @Ronishy

tae and shawo are not teamed, tae has only come just to vote

RONISHY town core can't sleep

Last edited:
voting shawo to self preserve myself ofc. as the BP i don’t really wanna die to a lunch bc ive been dealing with irl crap today.

between the two cop claims left- i swing more towards believing evans claim over shawo at this point. it made me really anxious the other day thinking of us killing our own cop... but honestly with how back and forth shawo and dan were... i’m pretty confident that shawo would be the wolf hiding in cop claims.

if ronishy went to bed that's pretty much it since tied voting doesnt rand

welp

Back