Mafia TBT Fair Mafia 2020 | Game (Starting 8/31 at 9PM EST)

I will have you know my mafia partner would be screaming at me to vote first if I was mafia

ronishy idk how you could just leave it tied with two wagons where one just has to self pres first to win...

ok well I'm gonna dip ping me if ronishy comes back.
Post automatically merged:

there's no real point in defending myself if the person I'm appealing to isn't even here.

i would just vote tae if he does

if ronishy flips I live either way. my vote and presence is Not Needed. I mean I could've been on earlier to vote but I woke up what? 2 hours ago? my first impulse wasn't to check forum mafia and that's life.

tae literally waited until after ronishy went to bed to say ANYTHING this game

i really just can't even

i mean technically I did too
tae had like 2 posts at start of day and that was it. just dead silence until now

im outta here. if ronishy comes back you should without a doubt switch. if not just gotta hope to god its shawo but i highly doubt it

i need to step away im gonna go watch some studio ghibli

this just reeks of a victory hammer and not bussing

tae had like 2 posts at start of day and that was it. just dead silence until now

im outta here. if ronishy comes back you should without a doubt switch. if not just gotta hope to god its shawo but i highly doubt it

i need to step away im gonna go watch some studio ghibli

this just reeks of a victory hammer and not bussing

i mean obviously it was a 2 maf hammer the vote flips made no sense unless it was 2 mafia but ronishy logged. Pretty sure anyone else woulda saw it but that's life.

Oops, sorry! i'm allergic to discord haha, and i didn't realize I hadn't posted in a while, sorry

Wish I could help out here a little more with the vote, cause I do think this is going to end badly with a shawo vote, but looks like there's nothing we can really do without Ronishy here

These last posts from both Damniel and shawo feel authentic frustrated town (especially compared to the relative lack of anything from evan and tae right now with the vote swoop that's kinda happened), so if you happen to pop back in in the next >2 hours @Ronishy , a switch to tae might save us. Unless you're right here about shawo as mafia, but personally I'd be pretty surprised if that was the case

You guys have 2 hours.

@FinalArcadia please be active, thanks. You're not on discord so I couldn't ping you.
is there a particular reason for why? they already voted

if only there was rand in tiebreakers

EoD is just hoping ronishy comes lol

Last edited:
personally i think hosts should only prod when actual inactivity rules are being broken, or ping everyone instead of just an individual

not that it really matters anymore we’re losing i imagine

personally i think hosts should only prod when actual inactivity rules are being broken, or ping everyone instead of just an individual

not that it really matters anymore we’re losing i imagine
I didn't know we had roles for people playing 😭😭😭

Games over, mafia won.

Tae is Godfather
Evan is Roleblocker

Shawo is cop
Damniel is BP
Finalarcadia is Miller
Ronishy is mason

Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/NFesQtaTSScY

Obs chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/xLj48EXE5THUD

Mason chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/njT4FRGZAZbHv

If everyone was more active, town would've easily won. Literally mafia threw their chances away day 1 but a lack of activity is what killed this game.

End of day 1 thoughts:
The whole point of this setup was to hide inside the chaos and go for people who has inconsistencies in their behavior. I expected everyone to claim but I didn't expect people to false claim.

Mason was their so they will be a target if they claim to early.
Jester was their to cause chaos INSTEAD OF LEAVING. UGH!!! I should have made it a survivor role to a certain day phase to win.
One-Shot was supposed to be the attempted frame.
The purpose of a Cop Role was to provide other results but have their results faked.

Mason could have been framed with a "How do I know you ain't scum though claiming together" or one-shot could have been framed due to them lying about who they are aligned with. However, Mafia has failed to put any doubt into anyone's opinions which is only hurting them.

This game was perfect for Mafia but now their chances are slim to none.

lack of activity did not kill this game. evan and tae were most inactive
I'm referring to Ronishy leaving and choosing Shawo over tae for some reason.

Maybe I should've done EOD at 5pm due to Timezones.

you can’t blame ronishy for being european and this being an est time zone tbh

ronishy made bad choice to not vote with arcadia, but it’s understandable he wasn’t here

Back