• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway TBT, Art and Hybrid Giveaway!!

*Sigh* not everyone is able to give every single hybrid in their entire town away. If I had done that I'd have something like 3000 entries.

I mean, what you have to realize is that with the money they could've made selling those flowers they could've certainly afforded a commission from my shop...it's just funner to enter to win I guess. :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Next time allow like perfect fruit baskets, who doesn't have those?

Perhaps...

:c Aww. I like giveaways because they make people happy and excited, but then I remember how many people who don't get anything there are. Next time I gotta do one where everyone is a winner somehow. :x

Nah it's not your fault, it's just your way of how people can increase their chances of winning. I'm still appreciative for the opportunity though. :)

Yeah like How much are your commissions exactly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what if I take first I'll share about 5-15 tbt with People who didn't,win,anything! I'll,also,give you guys free,perfect fruit baskets

It depends what you want, but for one character and no background for example, it would be like 100-150 TBT. xD

Edit: That's part of why I linked my shop

Last edited:
Besides, you wouldn't have time to do a commission while also hosting this giveaway :eek:

Actually I've been working on a really big one. xD Someone commissioned 11 characters (separately) so I closed the shop temporarily because of that and this giveaway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what if I take first I'll share about 5-15 tbt with People who didn't,win,anything! I'll,also,give you guys free,perfect fruit baskets

I actually didn't even see this. xD That's so that's super generous!

Yuss The only fruit I'm,limited on is peaches

- - - Post Merge - - -

(and this is talking,main town fruits)

Aaaaand it's over!

Edit: Gonna count up posts and things. 8) Please be patient.

Last edited:
Have fun with that Dufontee, Also I'll need,the people who didn't end up winning to either pm or vm me so I can distribute as needed (If I take first it'll be tbt,and fruit any thing,below will just be fruit

Have fun with that Dufontee, Also I'll need,the people who didn't end up winning to either pm or vm me so I can distribute as needed (If I take first it'll be tbt,and fruit any thing,below will just be fruit

What if you don't win? :p heh

Back