TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who tf's this jeremy ******* showing off 3 tetrises?

but seriously, looking nice. also, actually kinda happy about going back to 5x2 lineups as well. though some things like birthstones and the house set still makes me hope we could someday have a choice to toggle from 1x2-6x2 lineup options

I'm going to discard my avatar and collectibles.

I'll still post to trade in NH.

I mean your call, but you could've certainly done far better in trades with those collectibles. especially with new and returning members that may of wanted

Last edited:
I have expected that it would come out the week where New Horizons is about to release.

I gotta get used to the new things around here soon.

when u forgot u missed 5x2 and now it's coming back

CY5pc6es.jpg

I am so excited for a new mobile friendly forum! ;)

It looks great! Thank you, TBT staff, for your hard work! (And best of luck in the coming weeks with the surge in membership!)

Not a fan on the 5x2 comeback, but I guess I could either make some moolah or keep until you actually implement some kind of toggle. Tbh it doesn't look as good because most collectibles are pairs/6/3x2 etc. etc. so interesting why you'd go back just because user stuff and not offer an option concretely. Ah well, new site hype and glad to be done with dumb avatar sizes.

Nice XenForo will be great on mobile love it on Squidboards

Last edited:
that doesn?t look bad at all!! i?m excited c:

is it 100% that 6x2 will not return after 5x2 comes back, or is that still a possibility?

Last edited:
i’m a bit bummed by the 5x2 change as i personally prefer 6x2 but it’s okay! i’ll miss the look of the forums currently but it doesn’t look awful at all!

Oh whoa, I love the new design! It's beautiful!
I'm not sad about 6x2 going, but I'll be displaying some 6x2 lineups this week though before they leave.

I'm really excited about the change! Thanks for the preview!

Eh... I am kinda in a like/dislike opinion with this update.
I do like new horizons leaf symbols, better wood appearance and the clouds.
The featured poll feature looks fun

I might need to get used to but neither like or dislike a few things like the shop button moving and I did like having my username and notifications at the top of the page but I guess i will be fine with that moving and the new horizons tree comming.

I don't like how the forum sections look paler and I hope this dosnt change the nice brown/yellow design in the topics/posts. I actually liked the old tree but a change is nice. I also dislike how blogs are being removed.

Overall I would rate this update a 7/10 but we would just have to wait and see ;)

Awesome! It looks pretty fresh. Can't wait to see the new look of the forum!

Just a question. Will we be able to use the desktop layout on mobile?

I didn't see a night theme mentioned in the "exciting new features" section, is this an oversight?

Wait a minute, do I get reimbursed for buying a Group. I'm being scammed :mad:

Last edited:
ooo I'll miss the 6x2 lineup, but I'm actually excited for the 5x2 to come back!!
overall super hyped for the new forums ahh
(oh but rip long avis u will be missed)

Jeremy said:
One change that we wanted to announce ahead of time is that we will be going back to 2 rows of 5 collectibles.

But my six red balloons.....

Nah, TBT 3.0 is looking great and I'm very excited for the change! Thanks for the surely countless hours you are putting into this, staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back