• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling <TBA!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I've been looking for O'Hare for a long time! if you see him pop up lemme know

What does announcing Villagers mean?

Last edited:
That I will be posting they are moving on this thread : ) Sometimes I cycle while I'm at work and will just void, if I know no one is interested.

I see, well, do you think I could get Whitney when the time comes when she moves? -she's one of my dreamies- its alright if you say no (I also see Chief as well -another dreamie, of course-, but I read somewhere that you can't adopt 2 villagers at the same time as it messes up the game)

I see, well, do you think I could get Whitney when the time comes when she moves? -she's one of my dreamies- its alright if you say no (I also see Chief as well -another dreamie, of course-, but I read somewhere that you can't adopt 2 villagers at the same time as it messes up the game)

I don't do reserves, but if you're the first to post and have payment - I'm more than happy to give them to you : )

May I please pay whay I have right now and the rest later for Freya, I REALLY want her

May I please pay whay I have right now and the rest later for Freya, I REALLY want her
That's totally fine! : ) If you're online, please add me and I'll open the gates for you to come pick up Freya!
Has Francine found a home?
I'd love to have her!
She's still available! Will you be paying in BTB or ac bells? Please add me : )

Back