• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

tax day DLC

I'm Australian, Will i get the DLC or not?

And i don't think it will be a Lyle Statue/Figutine, because He only had a tax part in WW, if people didn't have WW but have CF(City Folk)/LGTTC(Lets Go To The City), then they wouldn't understand why they got given a HRA persons figure/statue on Tax Day.

Draco Roar said:
NIntendo has seen our call and now it's here.

Holy crap, that has to be the best idea ever. What better way to make a DLC than to have the fans decide?

No, I'm being serious! I'm not being sarcastic! I would make my own, but I'm not in Europe.

fvnfish said:
1k what a waste of dlc space hdlc is way better than nintendo's stupid dlc
It isn't an item, so it doesn't take up a DLC slot. But, a waste of time to be sure.

This actually would have been pretty cool if they hadn't ANNOUNCED on their website that the "next DLC delivery" was scheduled for tax day. If we had logged onto AC, not expecting to get anything, and suddenly had mail from Nintendo with 1000 bells, that would have been appreciated. But to announce that this is a DLC release, and then to send this??

This "DLC" is just jaw-droopingly stupid. What was Nintendo thinking when planning this!!!!???? This is such a DLC Fail

Back