Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

Hello again: My friend finally obtained the lil gumpy Marshal today, so you can remove me from his lurker list.
A small token of THANK YOU is on its way in your general direction ^__~ Appreciate it!! <3

oh no!! you just got her from me a few days ago :(
did she ping you?

No... I opened up the game and she was gone... And I knew that this could happen when TTing, so I made sure to talk to her and Kabuki every day... But it happened anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

And not only that, everyone else who I did NOT want in my town stayed... Including the stupid villager who moved in uninvited today...

No... I opened up the game and she was gone... And I knew that this could happen when TTing, so I made sure to talk to her and Kabuki every day... But it happened anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

And not only that, everyone else who I did NOT want in my town stayed... Including the stupid villager who moved in uninvited today...

such a bummer. it will be a while before you can get her back....

my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again: My friend finally obtained the lil gumpy Marshal today, so you can remove me from his lurker list.
A small token of THANK YOU is on its way in your general direction ^__~ Appreciate it!! <3

cool! glad your friend found him. thank you so much for the tip (✿◠‿◠)

Wait it takes 16 villagers to move out before you can have a returning one?

yes... unfortunately. it just happened to me in my main town with my favorite villager Stitches.

before 16 villagers have moved out, if you try to ask talk to them when they're in boxes, they won't mention moving to your town

Oh... I don't think I've even had that many ppl move out for the whole game... In that case I would like to lurk for:
Mitzi, Kiki, Whitney, and Apollo

LOPEZ IN BOXES

latest

Lopez (トムソン,, Tomuson?) is a smug deer villager introduced in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His name possibly comes from the word "antelope". His Japanese name is a reference to Thomson's Gazelle, a real-life species of antelope. His initial catchphrase could be a reference to a male deer, who are sometimes called a buck. He is seen on the cover of K.K. Fusion.

Appearance

Lopez is a deer with an appearance that resembles an antelope. He is golden yellow with white cheeks and eye rims, with a light blue muzzle and inner ear. He also has white on the undersides of his arms and legs and black hooves. His eyes have a thick black outline with pink lashes. He has light brown horns that have a slight bend.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality.
Lopez has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Lopez will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Lopez's house contains many items from the Modern Wood Series. These items include the shelf, television, lamp, table, and soda. Near his bed is a violin. On top of the modern wood shelf is a seahorse. To the bottom left of his house is a plant. His stereo plays K.K. Milonga.

LOPEZ IN BOXES

latest

Lopez (トムソン,, Tomuson?) is a smug deer villager introduced in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His name possibly comes from the word "antelope". His Japanese name is a reference to Thomson's Gazelle, a real-life species of antelope. His initial catchphrase could be a reference to a male deer, who are sometimes called a buck. He is seen on the cover of K.K. Fusion.

Appearance

Lopez is a deer with an appearance that resembles an antelope. He is golden yellow with white cheeks and eye rims, with a light blue muzzle and inner ear. He also has white on the undersides of his arms and legs and black hooves. His eyes have a thick black outline with pink lashes. He has light brown horns that have a slight bend.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality.
Lopez has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Lopez will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Lopez's house contains many items from the Modern Wood Series. These items include the shelf, television, lamp, table, and soda. Near his bed is a violin. On top of the modern wood shelf is a seahorse. To the bottom left of his house is a plant. His stereo plays K.K. Milonga.

ROONEY IN BOXES

latest

Rooney (マイク,, Maiku?) is a cranky kangaroo villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Along with Walt, he is one of the first male kangaroos in the series. The name Rooney is a play on the ending of his species English name, "kangaroo". His Japanese name, "Mike", may be a reference to the boxer Mike Tyson (as featured in Nintendo's Punch Out).

His catchphrase "Punches" is in reference to the "boxing" nature in which kangaroo jacks fight, and possibly the resulting Australian icon - "the boxing kangaroo".

Appearance

Rooney is a blue male kangaroo with red-brown hair and green eyes. He has black feet with three white claws on his three toes, and black and red hands/gloves. His chest, under his tail and the inside of his ears are bright yellow. The outside of his ears are light brown. He has eyebrows that are at an angle, making him look angry or annoyed, which matches his personality.

Rooney talking to the player in New Leaf.
Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality.

Rooney has the cranky personality, meaning that he will be mean to the player at first. If you keep talking to him, he will soften up.

House

Rooney's house has a strong sporty theme, and so, he is easily confused with a jock type villager. His cassette player plays K.K. Adventure.

ROONEY IN BOXES, voiding in 15 minutes

latest

Rooney (マイク,, Maiku?) is a cranky kangaroo villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Along with Walt, he is one of the first male kangaroos in the series. The name Rooney is a play on the ending of his species English name, "kangaroo". His Japanese name, "Mike", may be a reference to the boxer Mike Tyson (as featured in Nintendo's Punch Out).

His catchphrase "Punches" is in reference to the "boxing" nature in which kangaroo jacks fight, and possibly the resulting Australian icon - "the boxing kangaroo".

Appearance

Rooney is a blue male kangaroo with red-brown hair and green eyes. He has black feet with three white claws on his three toes, and black and red hands/gloves. His chest, under his tail and the inside of his ears are bright yellow. The outside of his ears are light brown. He has eyebrows that are at an angle, making him look angry or annoyed, which matches his personality.

Rooney talking to the player in New Leaf.
Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality.

Rooney has the cranky personality, meaning that he will be mean to the player at first. If you keep talking to him, he will soften up.

House

Rooney's house has a strong sporty theme, and so, he is easily confused with a jock type villager. His cassette player plays K.K. Adventure.

I'm lurking these villagers for my brother! :0
Anabelle (anteater), Roscoe, Rosie, Mathilda and Lopez.

what is your bid for Rooney? and how long do you think you'll need?

i was planning to bid the minimum + 7 to compensate the wait so 27.
i don't believe it should take long but plot setting is unpredictable so if you need to move on i understand.

Back