• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

MOLLY IN BOXES - current high bid is 20 TBT

tumblr_inline_nel6c6FN851s9u1sy.gif

Molly (カモミ,, Kamomi?) is a normal duck villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Appearance

Molly is a brown Mallard duck. She has large spots of hot pink blush on her cheeks, dark black eyes, and she has a slightly darker brown spot just above her beak. She has a golden colored beak and orange feet.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.

Like most normal villagers, Molly will be very sensitive and kind. She will be easily upset or offended by other villagers, particularly snooty or cranky villagers. She enjoys the usual hobbies, which are fashion, bug catching, fishing, and furniture. As with all other villagers, she will enjoy the player's company at her house where she may tell the player to "ignore the mess" - a concern she shares with other normal villagers. She will get along well with other normal villagers and peppy villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation.

House

Molly has K.K. Ballad playing in her house. She has quite a few pieces of the Classic Series, including the Classic Chair, Classic Desk, Classic Sofa, Classic Bed, Classic Buffet, Classic Bookcase, and the Classic Table.

MOLLY IN BOXES - current high bid is 55 TBT

tumblr_inline_nel6c6FN851s9u1sy.gif

Molly (カモミ,, Kamomi?) is a normal duck villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Appearance

Molly is a brown Mallard duck. She has large spots of hot pink blush on her cheeks, dark black eyes, and she has a slightly darker brown spot just above her beak. She has a golden colored beak and orange feet.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.

Like most normal villagers, Molly will be very sensitive and kind. She will be easily upset or offended by other villagers, particularly snooty or cranky villagers. She enjoys the usual hobbies, which are fashion, bug catching, fishing, and furniture. As with all other villagers, she will enjoy the player's company at her house where she may tell the player to "ignore the mess" - a concern she shares with other normal villagers. She will get along well with other normal villagers and peppy villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation.

House

Molly has K.K. Ballad playing in her house. She has quite a few pieces of the Classic Series, including the Classic Chair, Classic Desk, Classic Sofa, Classic Bed, Classic Buffet, Classic Bookcase, and the Classic Table.

GENJI IN BOXES

latest

Genji (ゲンジ,, Genji?) is a jock rabbit villager in the Animal Crossing series. He retains his name from the Japanese version, and both reference the titular character of The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu, which is considered by some to be the world's first novel. His initial phrase, "otaku," is a formal second-person pronoun in Japanese; it can also refer to someone with an obsessive personality, which reflects on jock villagers' fitness and health obsessions.

Appearance

Genji is a white rabbit with dark mahogany brown ears and light pink cheeks. The brown from his ears go down to circle all the way around his head. He has squinted eyes and a constant frown, making him look like a cranky villager. His paws, feet, and bunny tail are tipped chocolate brown while the rest is white except his ears. He also has tiny, round eyebrows that are brown. He initially wears the misty shirt- a green shirt that has white mist clouds on it. On rainy days, he carries a paper parasol. His mouth is in a straight line with pale blue eyes.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the jock personality.
Genji has a jock personality, which means he will have a keen interest in sport and fitness, making him appear competitive and in some cases rude when talking to other villagers, usually criticizing their fitness regime. He will appear slow-witted and absent-minded when in deep, meaningful discussions. He will get along well with peppy villagers, but get confused by the choice of lifestyle followed by lazy villagers, who appear opposite to the jock personality. He may offend and upset snooty and cranky villagers, by questioning their physical fitness and age, but he will get along with normal villagers, but may, on the rare occasion, anger them. He likes clothes and will often ask for a certain shirt. He is crazy about bugs and will often have you get him one. He may ask you to find a rarer bug than him (he will say something like you're lazy or slacking off before)

House

Genji's house is the style of a Zen Garden, similar in design to Pekoe or Kabuki's house. He has the Sea View and the Shanty Mat. He plays King K.K. or K.K. Folk on his Tape Deck and has a Hearth, a Tall Lantern, and some other pieces to complete his Zen theme.

Trivia

Genji's initial catchphrase in Japanese, maro (まろ, maro?), has multiple meanings. It can be a reference to Genji's namesake, as it is a first-person pronoun used by those of noble birth. It is also a slang expression for someone with thin or shaved eyebrows.

Ahh someone is about to move into my town tomorrow :c I would bid higher to get genji, but idk if I can make the villager go away... Genji is my dreamie too...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure I can get someone to move out... I bid 85 tbt for genji

...200? :/ I rly want him...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

...lurking for genji... :c

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

I went to a convention yesterday and hadn't played since then...I got a move in from a streetpass. *jumps off bridge* He's all yours Starwarrior. :(

Last edited:
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

I went to Denver Comic Con yesterday and hadn't played since then...I got a move in from a streetpass. *jumps off bridge* He's all yours Starwarrior. :(

Idk I JUST got a move in too by some animal idek where he came from. I'm TTing as fast as I can to try to get at least someone to move out

I hold him for up to 24 hours

That's plenty of time:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Pekoe moved:/ and she's one of my dreamies...

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game seriously knows how to really mess with someone... I only have THREE dreamies and one of them, who I talk to every day, had to move... Not only that but I JUST got her...
Honestly every other villager I wouldn't mind losing at all... But it had to be her...
...I'll pick up Genji when you're ready... I hope it's worth...

That's plenty of time:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Pekoe moved:/ and she's one of my dreamies...

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game seriously knows how to really mess with someone... I only have THREE dreamies and one of them, who I talk to every day, had to move... Not only that but I JUST got her...
Honestly every other villager I wouldn't mind losing at all... But it had to be her...
...I'll pick up Genji when you're ready... I hope it's worth...

oh no!! you just got her from me a few days ago :(
did she ping you?

Back