Tantei Rotana here!

Tantei Rotana

i like frog
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Greetings and salutations everyone (^3^)/ My names Tantei Rotana and I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World but i never got super into it until i started playing New Leaf and worried less about bells...Also played the GameCube one but it was something i rented for 2 days so that doesn't really count...

Anyway i decided to join a Animal Crossing forum after playing New Leaf for about 6 weeks now on and off, seeing that discussing stuff with fellow players that adore the games could only be a good thing :p

Right now my favorite in game activity is gardening and my favorite villagers are Eunice who recently left my town, Eugene who always wears my expired flag designs, and Pippy who i can never seem to find >.>

Also my grammar skills are abit below the average and i hope i haven't broken any rules so far...Hope ya'll enjoy having me :)

Welcome to TBT :D

I feel your pain about losing Eunice btw </3

If you look around the forums, clearly grammar is not something that is a requirement for being on here. Welcome to TBT! :)

Yeah ;-; i took a week off the game and when i came back Isabelle announced that Eunice was already all packed up and ready to leave, I was pretty upset about her leaving but it i also have a stronger emotional attachment to the game now thanks to her ^3^

oops...This reply was ment to be directed at Flop >.>

Last edited:
Yeah ;-; i took a week off the game and when i came back Isabelle announced that Eunice was already all packed up and ready to leave, I was pretty upset about her leaving but it i also have a stronger emotional attachment to the game now thanks to her ^3^

oops...This reply was ment to be directed at Flop >.>

Haha you'll find plenty of other wonderful villagers in your game :) But Eunice was pretty awesome :c

Hey there Tantei Rotana! Welcome to TBT! =D
New leaf is my first game but, like you, I had the game cube version for a few days so I didn't get too far!

Back