Trading TANGY in boxes! LF: bells, DLCS, Erik, Fauna, or Skye

kattayfio

cool & good
Bells
Feedback
100% (114) +
Tangy the peppy orange kitty is in boxes! I am looking for many things below :).

Villagers
Erik
Fauna
Skye

DLCS
Full Zodiac Set
Offer anything BUT Yule log, Tree Stump Chair, Sandwich and soda display, afternoon tea set and pumpkin pie

BELLS
Offer :)

Thank you

Looking for tangy for a friend. I'll bring u 2 mil for her if she can come pick her up : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I can order you the campus set. Oh. I also have a top as well that I can offer.

Last edited:
Hmm I think in bells I've decided that I'm looking for around 5 mil. Do you think you can go that high?

5 mil is all I have and still have to get turnips Sunday. I just thought, I'd offer. Its for another girl on here that has helped me a bunch in getting my kids dreamies.

I'd offer 3 mil.

Last edited:
Ohh I didn't read that it was for a friend! Well I can't turn down that.. So 3mil sounds good. I'll add you

Awesome! Thank you!!! I'll be right there. I'm trying to get hold of Hazumi, real quick as well. If she's not online, I'll pick up Tangy in my son's town and hold her for her.

LOL, OH NO!!! I just found out she must have just got her. Oh well, LOL! Gavin needs a villager other than a penguin! Be right there!

Just realized hazumi posted on here! LOL!!! Oh well. All Gavin pretty much has is penguins. I just get her for now. Maybe someone on here wants to trade Hopper for Tangy or something later on : )

Last edited:
Oh no! Would you like your bells back, Davosim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sorry I had to cancel :(. I'm really just trying to save up to get my Dreamies so I just wanted to give her to you since you were helping your friend. And you forgot 600k! Would you like to come back and get it?

Its ok!!! You keep that!!! Call it an inconvenience fee : ) Good luck finding your dreamies!!!

Who are you looking for? Dreamies-wise?

Last edited:
Back