Giveaway Taking some freebies to experiment!!

Oh I forgot to answer in my post, my side blog on tumblr is chaotic-wisteria.tumblr.com
It's mostly drawings and random stuff, it's kinda slow too but I plan on posting more there.

Last edited:
THANK U SO MUCH!!! AAA I'm so glad you like the style because actually............I DREW YOUR MAYOR WITH PIETRO GHJSDFJGFG

View attachment 222649

Click for full size!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT'S 4 AM AND I'M WIDE AWAKE AND WISH I COULD DRAW MORE BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO BED JGSGJS suffers but you're still welcome to buy another ofc!!! <3 I HOPE YOU LIKE!!

WAHHH OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. I ADORE IT ;_;
I STILL WANNA BUY YOUR ART IN THE FUTURE.
this is such a nice thing to wake up to ;w;
ty so much
ALSO I HOPE YOU SLEEP/SLEPT WELL AHHHH

Most likely separate as most of them live in different towns, which just means more bank for you haha.

Probably some starting prices could be like 75 for a headshots and 100 for full body? Your art is really good so even thou you want to be experimental, it's still worth every TBT bell spent. Ive never done a shop before, I'm kinda going off what I see others charge based on similar quality of work. You could charge more thou if someone requests extra details, like I might ask you to draw Kasumi with a half circle of flowers or with her Peach's Parasol, in which because it's not a character and would take more tike to draw, somethin like 10-30 extra TBT depending on complexity.

Oh I forgot to answer in my post, my side blog on tumblr is chaotic-wisteria.tumblr.com
It's mostly drawings and random stuff, it's kinda slow too but I plan on posting more there.

That's fine with me!! I think I'm gonna open up shop today so let me know if you feel like ordering ^__^

HMM I think that would be doable? I actually may not do full experimental comms for tbt on second thought, I really liked doing quick doodles like the one of my mayor and mellachime's mayor and I think that'd be the most realistic to do since experimental ones kinda take forever so I feel like those would be more suited for irl money :eek: I'll think about what I'll price them!! Thank you for the advice :D

But oh it's ok!!! Uh oh I think it's a private blog but if you ever make it public I'd love to see it!!

OH MY GOD your art is so good and cute!! I especially love the doodles of yours and mellachime's mayor... let me know if you ever open up a shop!!

OH GOSH THANK YOU!!!! I really like those too much more than the fully shaded one oddly enough so I think I'll be doing those for tbt comms!! I think I'm gonna open up shop today, I'll post the link here once I make the thread!! <3

I'll definitely give Berseria a try some day! I saw my partner playing it for a bit but I don't own the game myself, yet, at least! Definitely looks good though! But Vesperia remaster will be my next as well once it releases!

I definitely get you, coloring is the hardest for me but maybe we're being harsh on ourselves and setting ourselves in really high standards orz as long as you enjoy and have fun making art, it's all good in my book!
I also love those cute doodles you made of your and mellachime's mayor! They are super cute!! I'd definitely love to order sometime!

Yay!! It's really good and makes you Feel Things so I'm sure you'll like it ^^ Vesperia remaster will definitely be next for me too!! I forgot when it's releasing but I think I asked for it for xmas? And if it's releasing after then I guess it'd just be a late present kjsgdfgs

Yeah we probably really are ;w; Actually I noticed something weird, the less...seriously (???) I take a pic I end up doing better??? Like with the doodles, I feel like those are waaaay better than the fully shaded one...I mean they're not shaded but I just feel like the more I relax on a drawing I do a lot better o_o And they're a lot more fun like that too!!
AH thank you so much though!! I think I'll be opening up shop today so you're welcome to order!!

WAHHH OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. I ADORE IT ;_;
I STILL WANNA BUY YOUR ART IN THE FUTURE.
this is such a nice thing to wake up to ;w;
ty so much
ALSO I HOPE YOU SLEEP/SLEPT WELL AHHHH

AAA NO PROB!!! I'm so glad you like it ;W;!!
YOU DEFINITELY CAN!!! I think I'm gonna open my shop today!!
Aww I'm happy you could wake up to it ^__^ It was nice waking up to your response too!!!
I DID SLEEP REALLY WELL THOUGH I HOPE YOU DID TOO!!! I literally went to bed at like 5 am and woke up at 2 pm but........it happens.....

aa your art is so cute!!

maybe you would like to draw my PC manager Bunny? or Mallow?

Thank you so much!!! I actually think I'm gonna open up shop today so I think I'm done with freebies for now, but you're welcome to order!! ^_^

Just wanted to say that I love your art style! Good luck with your shop!! :D

Aww gl if you do open today! I'll def order when I'm back from my trip! GL WITH YOUR SHOP N STUFF! IM GLAD YOU SLEPT WELL AND U
I DID TOO, TY!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Aww gl if you do open today! I'll def order when I'm back from my trip! GL WITH YOUR SHOP N STUFF! IM GLAD YOU SLEPT WELL AND U
I DID TOO, TY!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I just opened!! It's here : DD AW YAY thank you I'm so grateful gsdhfk!!! WOW WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR TRIP how exciting!!!! THANKS SO MUCH <3 HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS

Just wanted to say that I love your art style! Good luck with your shop!! :D

Thank you so much!! I just opened up shop here! ^___^

- - - Post Merge - - -

SHOP OPENED ❤❤

Frickin tumblr messing up my blog. Chaotic-wisteria is the side blog from my full-pockets, I'm pretty sure I made it public. That may be why I haven't gotten a single note on any of my posts yet thou... hm. I'll have to check when I have WiFi at work tomorrow. I know full-pockets is functioning.

Gonna go hit up the shopppp~

Edit: I'm actually not sure if I made the blog private or public, there really isn't a clear option. I know it's not hidden, so...?

Last edited:
Back