Giveaway Taking some freebies to experiment!!

You have very lovely art, and I love your artstyle! I'd totally order from you if you ever make a shop! I hope you don't mind if I post an OC instead of a mayor?

I have this witch guy here: https://toyhou.se/1336548.002-akira-
or this huge glutton: https://toyhou.se/2228743.001-j-rn-

All their info/personality/etc. is on their profile, and extra art at the left-side tabs if you'd like to see more examples!

Thanks so much for your consideration and I hope you enjoy experimenting!

You have very lovely art, and I love your artstyle! I'd totally order from you if you ever make a shop! I hope you don't mind if I post an OC instead of a mayor?

I have this witch guy here: https://toyhou.se/1336548.002-akira-
or this huge glutton: https://toyhou.se/2228743.001-j-rn-

All their info/personality/etc. is on their profile, and extra art at the left-side tabs if you'd like to see more examples!

Thanks so much for your consideration and I hope you enjoy experimenting!

WOAH Akira's design is soooo cool *___* Totally up my alley gjskdfg if I don't draw him as I experiment I would absolutely love to draw him in the shop!!!! And same with Jorn wow your ocs designs are beautifulllll gskjdfg!!!!

WOAH Akira's design is soooo cool *___* Totally up my alley gjskdfg if I don't draw him as I experiment I would absolutely love to draw him in the shop!!!! And same with Jorn wow your ocs designs are beautifulllll gskjdfg!!!!

Thanks so much, I'm so happy to hear you like both of them, honestly! ^^
Regardless, I hope you enjoy experimenting and have fun with whoever you choose to draw!
Thanks very much for the opportunity as well, I'd love to come by your shop if/when it opens! <3

wahh i love your tumblr theme! also im not active on tumbly as b4 but i see you have a twitter, may i follow? i see you like tales of series too! ;o;

Thanks so much, I'm so happy to hear you like both of them, honestly! ^^
Regardless, I hope you enjoy experimenting and have fun with whoever you choose to draw!
Thanks very much for the opportunity as well, I'd love to come by your shop if/when it opens! <3

Np!! They're both adorable designs :D
Thank you so much though!! I am having fun ^^ Coloring hair is a pain though I'm still learning how to do it properly jgskfs
Np though!! Thank you so much, I'm excited that I already have some interest in it before it's opened! ^__^

wahh i love your tumblr theme! also im not active on tumbly as b4 but i see you have a twitter, may i follow? i see you like tales of series too! ;o;

OO thank you so much!! You can definitely follow ^__^ I really need to make more mutuals on twitter sjkgs lol but YES!! I actually am pretty new to it though, I played parts of Symphonia when I was younger but I'm mainly into Berseria! Although I really wanna play the other games too ;w;

Np!! They're both adorable designs :D
Thank you so much though!! I am having fun ^^ Coloring hair is a pain though I'm still learning how to do it properly jgskfs
Np though!! Thank you so much, I'm excited that I already have some interest in it before it's opened! ^__^

OO thank you so much!! You can definitely follow ^__^ I really need to make more mutuals on twitter sjkgs lol but YES!! I actually am pretty new to it though, I played parts of Symphonia when I was younger but I'm mainly into Berseria! Although I really wanna play the other games too ;w;

Thanks so much! ^^ And I totally get you on that, I have trouble coloring/shading myself but experimenting sure makes it fun!
Definitely, it's my pleasure! I'm sure your shop will be a success~ <3

Also I see some Tales of series talk, I played Phantasia, Abyss, Hearts R, and a bit of Vesperia so far! None of the recent games yet;; Can't wait for the remaster of Vesperia coming soon though!

Also sorry, hope to not clog up your thread!

Last edited:
Yay! I followed, I'm combee on twitter! aaaaa symphonia is nice.. i watched half gameplay of berseria...i gotta finish.. tbh the only games i fully finished are abyss and xillia LOL... but i seen a lot of gameplay of other titles just gotta...finish oof.
but ahhh! yay new friend!

ooooh~ these are BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for notifying me muffy!! <3 here is my mayor if you'll consider her (click me!)

I DREW HER!!! Sorry this took forever it's been busy with xmas and all aaa but I hope you like it!!! <3

tbt resize.jpg

Here's the full size/transparent/pngs n all that!

Thanks so much! ^^ And I totally get you on that, I have trouble coloring/shading myself but experimenting sure makes it fun!
Definitely, it's my pleasure! I'm sure your shop will be a success~ <3

Also I see some Tales of series talk, I played Phantasia, Abyss, Hearts R, and a bit of Vesperia so far! None of the recent games yet;; Can't wait for the remaster of Vesperia coming soon though!

Also sorry, hope to not clog up your thread!

EE thank you!! <3 I hope so!!
But ohh NICE!! I haven't played...any of those l-lol I mean I played maybe half of Vesperia a long time ago for the 360 but I didn't finish it for some reason so I'm excited for the remaster!!! Berseria is the only one I've made a lot of progress in (I'm about 2/3 done I'd say but I already spoiled myself jgksdg) and it's sooo good I'm so excited to play other Tales games *__*
But no no it's np at all!! I was hoping someone would come chat with me :D

Yay! I followed, I'm combee on twitter! aaaaa symphonia is nice.. i watched half gameplay of berseria...i gotta finish.. tbh the only games i fully finished are abyss and xillia LOL... but i seen a lot of gameplay of other titles just gotta...finish oof.
but ahhh! yay new friend!

YAY!! Ooh I love your username on there we match with canon pokemon usernames........well mine is on tumblr but still....Symphonia is super comfy I'm excited to eventually play it all the way through, I'm hoping they release a switch port gsdkfg but you definitely should finish Berseria whether you play it or not its so good......I wanna play both those though!! I just have to. get them but One Day
Yay!!! I'm so happy to have finally made another mutual it's so hard to find people to follow on twitter gjksdg

OHHH WHATS YOUR URL?? on tumbly. i used to own spritzee and gastrodon o:
aaaaaa i hope u have fun when u do!! AND YEAH DEF. I love Eleanor ;o;...
oof i feel u... meeting and making friends is scary sometimes but is worth it i think so! but ahh!

also not related to our convo but how you drew nana's mayor is so cuuuute, I LOVE THE LIL SNAGGLETOOTH/FANG OMG

OHHH WHATS YOUR URL?? on tumbly. i used to own spritzee and gastrodon o:
aaaaaa i hope u have fun when u do!! AND YEAH DEF. I love Eleanor ;o;...
oof i feel u... meeting and making friends is scary sometimes but is worth it i think so! but ahh!

also not related to our convo but how you drew nana's mayor is so cuuuute, I LOVE THE LIL SNAGGLETOOTH/FANG OMG

OHH for some reason I thought you saw my url since I posted it earlier oops it's duskull!!! That's so cool though I love spritzee *__* I also have the hoopa url but tumblr suspended by blog f-for hoarding urls and I released all the hoarded ones but they haven't gotten back to me tfw
IT IS SCARY but it's a lot easier to talk to people on here ^__^ Everyone is super nice it's so nice aaa

BUT OHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I kinda don't like how I colored I'm always really picky about how I color but I'm learning ghjsdfgsk I LIKE DRAWING LIL FANGS THEY MAKE EVERYTHING CUTER!!!!
I think I may open the shop now actually but it'd still be kinda experimental so I have no idea what to charge x_x I have an idea of what I'd charge for irl money but not for tbt....I'm not sure what the exact value of tbt is so orz

EE thank you!! <3 I hope so!!
But ohh NICE!! I haven't played...any of those l-lol I mean I played maybe half of Vesperia a long time ago for the 360 but I didn't finish it for some reason so I'm excited for the remaster!!! Berseria is the only one I've made a lot of progress in (I'm about 2/3 done I'd say but I already spoiled myself jgksdg) and it's sooo good I'm so excited to play other Tales games *__*
But no no it's np at all!! I was hoping someone would come chat with me :D

Yeah I'm hoping maybe I'd get to play Graces f and Berseria mostly! But I definitely can't wait for the Vesperia remaster, I never got to finish it either so I'm excited for this! I hope you enjoy the other Tales games as well! ^^
And thanks so much, I appreciate that! <3

Also, I LOVE how you drew nanpan's character, she's super adorable! I get what you mean about being picky with the coloring, I'm the same with my own art orz but I love how you colored in this piece, it's super cute!

OHH for some reason I thought you saw my url since I posted it earlier oops it's duskull!!! That's so cool though I love spritzee *__* I also have the hoopa url but tumblr suspended by blog f-for hoarding urls and I released all the hoarded ones but they haven't gotten back to me tfw
IT IS SCARY but it's a lot easier to talk to people on here ^__^ Everyone is super nice it's so nice aaa

BUT OHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I kinda don't like how I colored I'm always really picky about how I color but I'm learning ghjsdfgsk I LIKE DRAWING LIL FANGS THEY MAKE EVERYTHING CUTER!!!!
I think I may open the shop now actually but it'd still be kinda experimental so I have no idea what to charge x_x I have an idea of what I'd charge for irl money but not for tbt....I'm not sure what the exact value of tbt is so orz

FKADSFNDSL I...I DIDN'T READ IT...OMG IDK HOW BUT I JUST DIDNT DSFSF IM BLIND AND DUMB.
oh nooo! yeah i hear that happens =c oof. BUT DUSKULL IS SO SUITING AAAAAAAA!! AND YES A LOT OF PPL HERE ARE VERY NICE. i like it here.

ahhh i getcha. i think we are more critical when it comes to our own stuff tho ;v; but i understand that feel. AND OUGH I UNDERSTAND. I LOVE ADDING CAT MOUTHS TO A LOT OF MY DRAWINGS...
im not to sure how it works either tbh.. but i think youd be able to make a lot 0= ! i guess asking other art peeps on here with shops for an idea would help! if you do decide on opening a shop! GL!!

I might be missing it scrolling throu the posts, but what's your twitter? I followed you on tumblr (my main AC is full-pockets.tumblr, I have a side blog as well)

Also, after seeing nanpan's drawing, I would 110% TBT commission you. Quite possibly more than once! I just made a new character I really like now, so I'd most likely ask you to draw her along with Kasumi, Azrielle, Ginseng and Rosaelia (once her design is set).

Last edited:
Yeah I'm hoping maybe I'd get to play Graces f and Berseria mostly! But I definitely can't wait for the Vesperia remaster, I never got to finish it either so I'm excited for this! I hope you enjoy the other Tales games as well! ^^
And thanks so much, I appreciate that! <3

Also, I LOVE how you drew nanpan's character, she's super adorable! I get what you mean about being picky with the coloring, I'm the same with my own art orz but I love how you colored in this piece, it's super cute!

You definitely should play Berseria!!! It's so good and sad ;_; I want to play Graces f too though, I really just want to play them all hjgskf but Vesperia will probably be my next one!! I definitely will though, I already know it ^__^ Np!!! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH!!! I'm kinda disappointed in it but I guess it was just a practice so ;w; hopefully next one will be better!! YEAH coloring is something I struggle with, I kinda feel like I lean way too much towards cooler colors and every pic I color kinda looks the same?? With the exception of the Xenoblade pic I posted, I kinda like that one jgksdg but AA thank you so muhc <33 That really means a lot to me!!!!

FKADSFNDSL I...I DIDN'T READ IT...OMG IDK HOW BUT I JUST DIDNT DSFSF IM BLIND AND DUMB.
oh nooo! yeah i hear that happens =c oof. BUT DUSKULL IS SO SUITING AAAAAAAA!! AND YES A LOT OF PPL HERE ARE VERY NICE. i like it here.

ahhh i getcha. i think we are more critical when it comes to our own stuff tho ;v; but i understand that feel. AND OUGH I UNDERSTAND. I LOVE ADDING CAT MOUTHS TO A LOT OF MY DRAWINGS...
im not to sure how it works either tbh.. but i think youd be able to make a lot 0= ! i guess asking other art peeps on here with shops for an idea would help! if you do decide on opening a shop! GL!!

OHH OMG IT'S OK!!! I actually only linked it I didn't post the url itself it was just a link and the link colors on here are kinda hard to see lol YOU'RE NOT DUMB!!!! YEAH it's sad though, the weird thing is I sent multiple support emails after deleting everything and they still haven't gotten back to me so gjksfdg sad but THANK YOU!!! I really love ghost pokemon and spooky stuff so it was a dream to get both it and hoopa *q* YES THOUGH I love it here already I mean I was here before years ago but everyone is just as nice as I remember them!! It's also way easier for me to talk through forum posts I'm really bad at iming so this is good for my anxiety jgksdg

Yeah that's true though!! Thank you ;w; BUT YES SO DO I I used to do that a lot I still do....I want to draw my rotom again with his kitty mouf
AHH sgjdfg thank you that would be cool but I don't wanna overcharge!! I wonder if I should post a thread asking how much it's worth??? I mean I really don't wanna charge TOO much because I probably will be experimenting so it might not look exactly like that but hmmm I'll do some research.......thank you so much though!!! I'm excited aaa!!!

I might be missing it scrolling throu the posts, but what's your twitter? I followed you on tumblr (my main AC is full-pockets.tumblr, I have a side blog as well)

Also, after seeing nanpan's drawing, I would 110% TBT commission you. Quite possibly more than once! I just made a new character I really like now, so I'd most likely ask you to draw her along with Kasumi, Azrielle, Ginseng and Rosaelia (once her design is set).

Oh no it's ok!! It's hauuu0!! :3 OHH thank you so much for following though!! YAY I love making mutuals :D This is my only blog for right now, what's your sideblog if you're ok sharing!!

But oh man thank you so much gjksfdg I'm so happy to hear that ;o;!!! I would love that! that sounds awesome, I would totally do that!! I'm not sure how much I should really charge though because I still wanna experiment a bit so I'm not sure what to do there....I would happily draw them though!! Would you want them together or separate for future reference? :eek:

it me.jpg

Doodled my mayor n Lucky! Click for full size/transparent
I really like this it was easy and fun...would anyone want anything in this style once I open shop? It's a lot easier to do these gjksdg

View attachment 222648

Doodled my mayor n Lucky! Click for full size/transparent
I really like this it was easy and fun...would anyone want anything in this style once I open shop? It's a lot easier to do these gjksdg

THIS IS ADORABLE!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BUY ONE OF MY MAYOR AND MAYBE DRAWN WITH ROSIE, MY FAV CAT ;W;
i even made new refs of my mayor so i can give more description on her, if you do open a shop ill def buy! just gotta make more tbt ofc c:

THIS IS ADORABLE!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BUY ONE OF MY MAYOR AND MAYBE DRAWN WITH ROSIE, MY FAV CAT ;W;
i even made new refs of my mayor so i can give more description on her, if you do open a shop ill def buy! just gotta make more tbt ofc c:

THANK U SO MUCH!!! AAA I'm so glad you like the style because actually............I DREW YOUR MAYOR WITH PIETRO GHJSDFJGFG

tbt2.jpg

Click for full size!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT'S 4 AM AND I'M WIDE AWAKE AND WISH I COULD DRAW MORE BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO BED JGSGJS suffers but you're still welcome to buy another ofc!!! <3 I HOPE YOU LIKE!!

Most likely separate as most of them live in different towns, which just means more bank for you haha.

Probably some starting prices could be like 75 for a headshots and 100 for full body? Your art is really good so even thou you want to be experimental, it's still worth every TBT bell spent. Ive never done a shop before, I'm kinda going off what I see others charge based on similar quality of work. You could charge more thou if someone requests extra details, like I might ask you to draw Kasumi with a half circle of flowers or with her Peach's Parasol, in which because it's not a character and would take more tike to draw, somethin like 10-30 extra TBT depending on complexity.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD your art is so good and cute!! I especially love the doodles of yours and mellachime's mayor... let me know if you ever open up a shop!!

You definitely should play Berseria!!! It's so good and sad ;_; I want to play Graces f too though, I really just want to play them all hjgskf but Vesperia will probably be my next one!! I definitely will though, I already know it ^__^ Np!!! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH!!! I'm kinda disappointed in it but I guess it was just a practice so ;w; hopefully next one will be better!! YEAH coloring is something I struggle with, I kinda feel like I lean way too much towards cooler colors and every pic I color kinda looks the same?? With the exception of the Xenoblade pic I posted, I kinda like that one jgksdg but AA thank you so muhc <33 That really means a lot to me!!!!

I'll definitely give Berseria a try some day! I saw my partner playing it for a bit but I don't own the game myself, yet, at least! Definitely looks good though! But Vesperia remaster will be my next as well once it releases!

I definitely get you, coloring is the hardest for me but maybe we're being harsh on ourselves and setting ourselves in really high standards orz as long as you enjoy and have fun making art, it's all good in my book!
I also love those cute doodles you made of your and mellachime's mayor! They are super cute!! I'd definitely love to order sometime!

Back