Giveaway Taking some freebies to experiment!!

muffy

nightshade
Bells
Switch
0482-0393-9911
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (46) +
SHOP OPENED ❤❤

Hi!! I may open a shop but I wanna practice drawing at least one or two mayors whose designs I like ^.^
I'm more used to drawing more cutesy characters but feel free to post any mayor, you never know!
You can also pick a villager and I may draw your mayor with them!!
Tips are appreciated but not required and I take forever to draw also especially since these are experiments so please be patient!! ;w;

Examples

poppitora1.jpg

gost1.jpg

frisk1.jpg

Last edited:
Experiments? I'd say your drawings style is SO worth a shop, it's really good!

If you would like too, here's Mayor Kasumi-
4a37007681e3523a963903dcdd81f9c6f7fa17fd_s2_n1.jpg

Her attire is Renaissance/fairy tale/victorian inspired with fluffy bows and a corset. She has a red fluffy bow, with lace that comes out from under it resembling a blooming flower, a button down shirt, corset and a ruffle skirt. But if this is too much, you can basically draw her in whatever, as long as she has some sort of witch hat, it doesn't have to be EXCACT to every little detail.

ooooh~ these are BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for notifying me muffy!! <3 here is my mayor if you'll consider her (click me!)

Thank you guys for posting your refs and for being so nice! I'll consider all of em :D
I'll probably wait a little bit more just to see if anyone else posts but all your mayors and ocs are so cute I'd love to draw any of them!! ;o;

Hi-- your art is gorgeous!

If you are able to draw me and my husky that would be awesomeness! :D

references: panel-263855635-image-b3fa5a26-755c-4a0e-af07-568d9241fc08.jpg

Attachments

• es2_by_caprisu-dcrv0ag.jpg
    es2_by_caprisu-dcrv0ag.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 137
  • es1_by_caprisu-dcrv0as.jpg
    es1_by_caprisu-dcrv0as.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 137
oOF oh i hope i'm not too late for this!! i haven't been here in ages but i saw this thread and just went O:

your art is phenomenal!!
i noticed you like colorful characters; how about my old mayor Candor? (the boy on the right!)
i would ask to include the other boy Fog since they're kind of a package deal, but i wouldn't want to be greedy
click me for ref pic! <3

Last edited:
Your use of colors are so beautiful with such a cute style. :)
I don't take too many pictures of my mayor, but here is a few examples, sorry they're on the small side.
I'll typically wear either victorianesque things or lolita fashion.

If you're interested in creating a piece, I'd love to see!

Also, did you draw your Muffy icon? It's so cute.

Last edited:
I love your art style so much! I’d be honored to be considered! Hehe here is my little flower boy :p feel free to change his outfit if you want to make it more cutesy haha. And if you’re drawing villagers as well I love all the deer! Also thanks for the consideration!! :) <3

http://imgur.com/gallery/XFWmC5Q

THANK YOU GUYS FOR POSTING YOUR REFS!! I may draw some tonight if I feel up to it ^O^
All your compliments are so nice gskjdfgsfdkg thank you wow,,I'm really excited to do some practice and I'm so excited to open a shop when I have some examples! ^__^_

Your art is amazing!
I'm a bit late but if you'd consider my mayor that would be awesome!
Thanks! <3

Oh noooo for some reason I'm not seeing the attachments?? Sorry if I'm missing it gksdfg ;; would you be able to reupload them?

Your use of colors are so beautiful with such a cute style. :)
I don't take too many pictures of my mayor, but here is a few examples, sorry they're on the small side.
I'll typically wear either victorianesque things or lolita fashion.

If you're interested in creating a piece, I'd love to see!

Also, did you draw your Muffy icon? It's so cute.

I actually didn't draw it!! I should probably change it it's super old from 2014 haha but I still think it's super cute <3

Last edited:
muffy
If you like it, go ahead and keep it forever honestly! haha
I think it's lovely, not that it matters as it's up to you.
It does certainly look familiar though, I've probably seen it before.

Last edited:
UR STYLE IS SO CUTE N I LOVE UR COLORING!!!!! Here is my mayor/camper ;__; sorry for so many pics I love the clothes in acpc LOL

image0.png
image0.png
image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png
image5.png

HI GUYS!!! Sorry I disappeared hjgsdfg I'm still here and I'm working on something rn :D
I'm not sure when it'll be done since I'll be busy the next few days but maybe I can get it done tonight if I'm lucky! I'm coloring now owo
Thank you guys so much for your nice compliments ^^ All your characters are super cute!! I won't be able to draw all of them but I definitely will be opening a shop! Also new people feel free to post your refs I'm still considering everyone!! <3
I'll also try to be more responsive if you guys feel like chatting gkjsfdgf I'm really bad at multitasking lol ;w;
Also! I made a AC tumblr!!! It's here! It has other games too but if anyone has an account I'd love to be mutuals c:

Last edited:
Back