• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♠︎♥︎Taking free requests~!♥︎♠︎ Mewms chibis~!♪

OMG MEWMS HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

you really have improved!!! :D im so proud of you bb <3333

if you feel like it, i would love something of bridgette~ thank you so much for the consideration, my dear~! and keep up the awesome work!!!
Refs: http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/art/Bridgette-Color-Ref-443391186
http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/art/Bridgette-Beaumont-413118651
Gallery: http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/gallery/47126596/Batman-AU

She is generally a happy, trusting, gentle, caring, excitable, intelligent girl. She loves taking care of people and animals, loves cooking and cleaning, loves singing. She can be very stubborn, and has a fiery streak. She's also very protective of the things she loves. She was pulled into the crime life by her boyfriend Jonathan, and while she doesn't love it, she does enjoy teasing Batman.
smoochies <3

hello! could you do my mayor? (pic in my signature) shes really hyper and optimistic
edit:
heres another pic of her:
2ngbcza.jpg

i would tip you too of course!

Last edited:
Xfuv3GB.png

M8C52rW.png

These guys are in sweet sweet love~~~
Katy is cheery and Stefan is quite selfish no one can have her. :p

Feel free to do the marshmallows (can be put anywhere, not just the shoulders) and the wings.

yYeqzYp.png

Like Katy she is very cheery and happy.

Last edited:
Ooooo mewm you are doing this again! Yay!
Maybe my OC? c: (x)
Thanks! C:

Last edited:
Ooh, could you consider my OC?
x x

- Very cheerful and kind.
- You can find she humming or singing frequently.
- Circus: trapezist and magician's assistant.
- Loves to take loong walks and make flower crowns (then give them to the first person she see)
Thank you!

heyyyy you're back :D
glad to see you again~

your coloring is always so shiny and pretty how ;o;;

http://sta.sh/211unbxhl2ly
pffft_by_lynn105-d8c6dmw.png

in the sta.sh it says peppy but she also gets kinda angry easily haha
though for the most part she's cheerful and brings the life to the party:cool:

Oh my god everyone's characters are so cute!!!!!!!!!! ((((;゚Д゚))))))) i think i might just pick one to draw for now and then pick the other slots later (because I'm so bad at deciding ;u;)
But seriously guys, thank you so much for all the things you say! It really cheers me up ヽ(;▽;)ノ

hello! could you do my mayor? (pic in my signature) shes really hyper and optimistic
edit:
2ngbcza.jpg

So cuteeeeeeee~~~~~
Wahhh don't worry about tipping!! i just like to do this for fun unless i really need bells or something which is not the situation right now (つД`)ノ
You need to have more confidence in yourself, gurl! Every time you make a request thread, art hoarders come running (that includes me, naturally xD). Your chibis are very much loved and sought out :>

*internal sobbing* azzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *choke*
Thankkkk youuuuuuuu everrryyyoneeeeeeee ( ;?Д`)
ilu so much girl and you are definitely improving!! keep up the good work bbu <3333
BBBBUUUUUUU
thank you so much emma (>人<;)
dude in the non creepiest way possible i'm so proud of you!! the amount of improvement is srsly so amazing!!! teach me sensei *u*
SENSEI WHATTTTTTHSFHYEDFHEDJFHBJSDGFBVSDFV
your not creepy at all!! I was actually thinking of doing a mini tutorial sometime soon if there was any interest ;u; but i don't know what it would be on~ maybe like a drawing process?
/smack your arts super pretty!~

SMACKKKKKKK WHAAAAAAATTTT
|( ̄3 ̄)| smack me if you can even bro~
Aahhhhhhhhhhhh either my other OC or mayor : O for consideration<3:

Aerith Tanaka-[X]
Notes: Calm, Kind, Radiant and tends to be very relaxed. Loves her family and friends.

Mayor Kairi-[X]
Notes: Shady, cruel, evil, tends to keep money to herself and puts on a cute demeanor.

Got one of my other OC from you, but would still love to be considered if alright with you : )
Oh, for now i am accepting any requests even if you have gotten a piece in the past so don't worry! (>人<;) another thing i forgot in the op~

I would love for you to consider drawing my two mayors please?

HNI_0012.JPG

Yaaay! If you ever open up your own shop, I'm sure lots of people will end up on the waiting list. ~
So many cute mayors and ocs, haha! I can't wait to see whoever you choose to do. I want to see more of your pretty art! ; v ;

IT'S THE LEGENDARY MEWM OMG idk if you'll do fanart but maybe consider this guy?
2jdfbq9.jpg

He's basically a gijinka of a well-known sword in Japan, Namazuo Toushiro. The actual blade was damaged in a fire but it was retempered shortly afterwards. Because of this, his gijinka has a memory loss.

He has a positive personality despite his past, as can be seen from his intro:
My name is Namazuo Toushirou. I was Toushirou's shortsword, along with originally being a halberd. I was burned so some of my memories are gone, but, well, I'll manage somehow!

He also likes to throw horse poop, for some reason:
I'll throw horse poop at those I hate~

I've collected the horse poop. Eh, you don't need it?

You can read more about him here: (x)

Thank you <3

Can you maybe draw my OC please? (x)
Thanks c:

Oh my god guys, thank you so much everyone for all the support! ! ! It really means a lot to me~!

But i wish i could draw everyone
giphy.gif

For now I'm going to just draw a design a really liked~ also i have an idea in my head what i want it to look like~ im just going to pick one slot right now, and i'll pick the rest later ;u; I'm sorry I'm so bad at choosing!

So the first slot right now issssssssss~~~

edit:
2ngbcza.jpg

Yosugay~!

Oh my god guys, thank you so much everyone for all the support! ! ! It really means a lot to me~!

But i wish i could draw everyone
giphy.gif

For now I'm going to just draw a design a really liked~ also i have an idea in my head what i want it to look like~ im just going to pick one slot right now, and i'll pick the rest later ;u; I'm sorry I'm so bad at choosing!

So the first slot right now issssssssss~~~

Yosugay~!

Congrats! c:
I'm not really expecting you to pick me aha, as I have already have a free drawing from you. But I am still looking forward to seeing the finished products! They will be too cute <3333

Hi! You're so generous for doing this! If you ever decide to do Olivia, here she is! The refs are absolutely terrible though! So sorry!image.jpg
A bit about her: She is a fan of pastels, cute characters and sailor moon:)
She wears cute bright clothes and is never seen without her pink glow wand (you don't have to draw the want , it would be appreciated though!:)) She is quite shy and rarely leaves Sprinkle:)
Thank you so much!

AAAAAAH oh my jebus your chibis are ADORABLE

I would DIE if you decided to choose my mayor or one of my OCs! >w< (x)

Congrats to Yosugay! I can't wait to see her mayor. ; 3 ;

My mayor?

zlCfzS-2pSEt4EU_2g.jpg

She is wearing a crown

Purple pumps

Brown striped socks

and a sparkled dress. It has a frilly green skirt.

Real quick EDIT: If your still taking.

Last edited:
Back