star__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7y5da4.png

So cuuuute mewmew <3 You're improving so much c: *is proud*

GAHHHHHH
IM
IM DYING ;-;
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE LOOKS ADORABLE AND YOUR STYLE UNFFFFFFFF~
Thanks again ;-; I honestly don't know what else to say :'D
Stay awesome :')

AHHH thankkk youuuuuuu~ヽ(;▽;)ノ i'm so happy you like it!

So cuuuute mewmew <3 You're improving so much c: *is proud*
P-p-proud??!!?
tumblr_mjl2vnozLI1rvzdzso1_500.gif

WHATISTHISKINDNESSWITHEVERYONEICANTEVEN
Uuumm . . .H-h-happy birthday to you to.
*sweats nervously*

Totally lurking for a spot for my second Mayor ?v? The drawing you made for my first Mayor is so amazing ;_; <3

OHMYGODIHATEMYLAPTOPSOMUCHICANT.
UGH. This is the third time its restarted in the middle of me doing the lineart i swear to ARGGGGGGGGGGG
image.jpg
GAHHH IM GONNA GO INSANE ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Did you ever see my request bae? c:
DFFDFGBDFGBDFGBAEBAEBAE-
*AHEM*
Yesh yesh i did actually~( ;?Д`) your Oc right?

Do you think you will have an open slot soon? :>

Will slots ever be open? :0
Sorry ive been taking so long lately! School work and clubs have took up a lot ofmy time, but now that its the weekend i can finally get back to drawing~ i finally fixed my laptop to the point where it doesnt randomly crash and im working on the last slot now, so slots might be open later today. I also am thinking about doing a temperary art auction or something similar for an intsta slot, but im still not sure if my arts worth it XD

Sorry ive been taking so long lately! School work and clubs have took up a lot ofmy time, but now that its the weekend i can finally get back to drawing~ i finally fixed my laptop to the point where it doesnt randomly crash and im working on the last slot now, so slots might be open later today. I also am thinking about doing a temperary art auction or something similar for an intsta slot, but im still not sure if my arts worth it XD
I'll be lurking like crazy if slots open up! :> Your art is definitely worth auctioning! :)

Gah I'll probably miss the slots as it's starting to be late here ; A ;
Oh well nevermind, thanks for answering though and good luck with school and IRL stuff in general ~

wahhh im debating on doing a quick commission instaslot because i really need tbt, and it might take me a while to get to the slotsヽ(;▽;)ノ so i may make a thread, so look out for it if your interested

I don't know if this is okay to ask but do you draw pokemon? :p

Last edited:
Back