• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

★☆Taking free drawing requests~!( ;´Д`)☆★

Ohhh, now I get how you got the new site. Yeah, Livestream is wacky. Ignore the link I just PMed you. XD Try this one:

https://secure.livestream.com/myaccount/launchchannel

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope that one's it. It's been a while since I signed up, but this one looks familiar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could always use join.me too. If you want, I can sorta try to walk you through it on join.me.

and with that, pengu's request is done~!

pengu__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7xf0ft.png

again, thank you to everyone SO MUCH for coming to the stream!! I had so much fun, even with all the techie stuff I messed up (thanks Mia and pengu ;u;) and with me repeating "UM UM UM UM" at least five billion times (ㅎᴗㅎ ) I'll definitely try to stream again, with hopefully it not shutting down every five minutes!

CUTE!!! :D Thanks a bunch!! Like I said before, I can totally help you with the other Livestream site, so hopefully it will be fine next time, if you wanna use that one versus the one you used last night. But hey, least ya finally got it to stream longer than like 10 minutes. XD Still a fun time though. :D <3

Last edited:
Would you be willing to draw me something else? >w< I'll pay if I need to x3

Mewmew! Okay, like I said on that other thread, you've improved so much and I love, love, loooooove it <3333

This one though is like omg so perf ughhhh ;w;

So idk if you're open or not since you finished one today, but I would loooove one of my newest OC, if possible c:

tumblr_nb7desKHMv1ttdopbo1_500.png

Tysm bby <3

Would you be willing to draw me something else? >w< I'll pay if I need to x3

Wahhh i'd love to say yes, but i'd feel bad for all the people who haven't gotten any drawings from me yet who have been waiting and haven't gotten even one piece from me :'( for now i'd like it to be one art per person until i get more requests done, I'm so sorry if i'm sounding rude here! ;n;
Will you ever be doing commissions? :)

Wahhhim not sure~ i mostly just like doing requests because they're pretty easy and i don't have to worry too much about the stress of payment, however it would be nice to do commissions XD if i ever get good enough i'd love to get to the level of doing cash commissions on DA ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Wahhh i'd love to say yes, but i'd feel bad for all the people who haven't gotten any drawings from me yet who have been waiting and haven't gotten even one piece from me :'( for now i'd like it to be one art per person until i get more requests done, I'm so sorry if i'm sounding rude here! ;n;

Wahhhim not sure~ i mostly just like doing requests because they're pretty easy and i don't have to worry too much about the stress of payment, however it would be nice to do commissions XD if i ever get good enough i'd love to get to the level of doing cash commissions on DA ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Ah, ok. If you ever do commissions, I'd love to get some art from you!! <3

Mewmew! Okay, like I said on that other thread, you've improved so much and I love, love, loooooove it <3333

This one though is like omg so perf ughhhh ;w;

So idk if you're open or not since you finished one today, but I would loooove one of my newest OC, if possible c:

tumblr_nb7desKHMv1ttdopbo1_500.png

Tysm bby <3
EMMASEMPAIIIIII
*gross sobbing*
The one today was just kind of a quickie one because i had a REALLY bad art block with the next slot ヽ(;▽;)ノ so i just decided to take a break from it for a while so it didn't turn out too bad ;u;
But yes, your always free to request!

EMMASEMPAIIIIII
*gross sobbing*
The one today was just kind of a quickie one because i had a REALLY bad art block with the next slot ヽ(;▽;)ノ so i just decided to take a break from it for a while so it didn't turn out too bad ;u;
But yes, your always free to request!

Your art is perf and so are you ok :*

oh, are you having artblock with mine? ;-; i understand xD take your time, feel free to do the next slot instead of mine if you want :)

oh, are you having artblock with mine? ;-; i understand xD take your time, feel free to do the next slot instead of mine if you want :)
UWAHH for a little just because I was not very focused ヽ(;▽;)ノ but the main reason i haven't drawn as much is because its the first week of school and i have like NO time ( ;?Д`) ill try to get it done as fast as i can!

finally done~! (; ?͈ ᗨ `͈ )
star__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7y5da4.png

GAHHHHHH
IM
IM DYING ;-;
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE LOOKS ADORABLE AND YOUR STYLE UNFFFFFFFF~
Thanks again ;-; I honestly don't know what else to say :'D
Stay awesome :')

I would love a drawing~ i'll edit in the details here once I have made a new reff

Personality wise shes a bit bratty. Hope that helps x3
jjbg2q.jpg
4ol00.jpg
15qah45.jpg
1072iba.jpg

- blue cap,
- post op patch,
- qr shirt,
- green plaid shorts
- no socks (barely noticeable),
- red wrestling shoes
35in96f.png