• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks a lot for Muffy once again. There are some other villagers I am also searching for, I believe the ACNL word for it is "lurking" I'm not entirely sure. Would you be able to inform me whether you get these villagers into your town or tell me if you've seen them in your cycling town recently, it would be much appreciated. ^-^

- Gaston
- Nan
- Marina
- Lucky
- Ken
- Coco

Sure, I could help you out! I'll mark you down for those villagers.
I actually have some of those as amiibo cards, so I can get them to you pretty fast =D

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Do you happen to have any of the Welcome Amiibo Villager cards? If so I'm also looking for a Cranky wolf villager named "Dobie". I noticed you now have Coco and Nan that's spooktastic, did you use amiibo cards for them?

Surprised Boo.png

View attachment 194342

Do you happen to have any of the Welcome Amiibo Villager cards? If so I'm also looking for a Cranky wolf villager named "Dobie". I noticed you now have Coco and Nan that's spooktastic, did you use amiibo cards for them?

View attachment 194343

I sure did! Those were the only ones I had that you requested, unfortunately. With that said, I do not have Dobie, sorry about that! I'll still put you down as lurking for the other villagers, so if they happen to pop up in my town then I'll let you know when they're in boxes =)

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Okie doke then, I'll lurk around until the time comes, that takes care of 3 of my dream villagers so it's really helpful still never the less. Thanks for your help by the way. ^-^

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

Is it possible to get my little Pangolin baby Annabelle? I'm unsure what "tier" she is, but I can def pay! ; v;
I recently restarted my town and I'm TTing to cycle in my Dreamies from my Cycle town but I don't have Anna.

I also see that you have Lionel and I am planning on switching Beardo out with him so I would love him too! Again, unsure of "tier" as I know that the current list is wayyyyy outdated so just lmk how much they both are!

I can open up a spot and force a ping whenever you're able to trade. <3 tysm

Last edited:
Is it possible to get my little Pangolin baby Annabelle? I'm unsure what "tier" she is, but I can def pay! ; v;
I recently restarted my town and I'm TTing to cycle in my Dreamies from my Cycle town but I don't have Anna.

I also see that you have Lionel and I am planning on switching Beardo out with him so I would love him too! Again, unsure of "tier" as I know that the current list is wayyyyy outdated so just lmk how much they both are!

I can open up a spot and force a ping whenever you're able to trade. <3 tysm

Of course! I'll get them both into my town as soon as I can, and I'll PM you when either of them are in boxes :)
For the both of them, does 250k sound good?

Of course! I'll get them both into my town as soon as I can, and I'll PM you when either of them are in boxes :)
For the both of them, does 250k sound good?

That sounds perfect! And yes please PM me! I'll work on cycling out these nubs that are currently in my town lmfao

That sounds perfect! And yes please PM me! I'll work on cycling out these nubs that are currently in my town lmfao

alrighty! You can just pay half the price when you get each of them :) (so, 125,00 each to make the 250,000)

Thank you so much! I'll pay the tbt and be right over! It'll be ten tbt right?

Yep, that's all!
My gates are currently open :)
I have to go for about a half an hour, but I'll still keep them open! I trust that you'll just stop by and pick her up =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back