• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Tablet drawing

Chessa

Fan of everything cute
Bells
Pavé
Festive Bell
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Christmas Candy
Special Snowflake
Green Christmas Stocking
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
I have a question. What app do you use to work on digital drawings on an ipad (or other tablet) What is the best one for an absolute beginner?

For free sketchbook express and paper are nice. I use procreate. It's not free but I really like the use of layers and it has lots of pretty brushes to use. ^^

I don't mind if it costs money but I'm not a pro at these things so easy to work with is in my case more important than if it's free or not.
Thanks for the tips so far :D

I tried the sumo paint app, I like the website where you can draw but in the app, where are the things such as curved lines and circles and those things?

And I bought scetchbook pro once so I downloaded that again, does anyone know if there is a setting on that where I can curve lines?

I think the best I found so far is Procreate :)
It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it in my opinion. They made a few updates recently and it's even better than before!

I think the best I found so far is Procreate :)
It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it in my opinion. They made a few updates recently and it's even better than before!

I have had that one too, is there a curved line option? If you know what I mean?

Back