• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sweet!!!!!!

Flamelink7

Bells
Wouldn't it be cool if you made an ANIMATED banner with the names of citys. Like you have a thread FULL of towns and usernames...well make a little scroll thing so people can easily find places right on the banner...

Good or Bad idea?

animated map, maybe... banner, that'd cause lag for our 56k users...

it'd be nice to have, but i dont know of anyone with that good of animation and programming skill.

well, i do, but they'd be unwilling.

:p

[quote="Flame] do you like the thought or was that sarcasm [/quote]
i love the idea, i'm just sure it'd never work out as a banner.

Well if anyone even had the time. Espically now. No one would do this becasue we are slow. I also don't know that many people who know advance animation.

animated map, maybe... banner, that'd cause lag for our 56k users...
Yup. We need to beware of that.

Maybe on top of the Gate Forum?
I think that we would need a link or something becasue of 56k users.

Some how we can try and figure out how if we can do it.

[quote="Flame] Maybe on top of the Gate Forum? [/quote]
yes, i was thinking somewhere in there...

it'd have to be in a thread, instead of out in the board... but it'd be pretty nice to have.

a little world that spins around, and you can click various little gates to display a message... it'd be really nice.

[quote="Flame] Once again, I have my resources! [/quote]
well, i'd like to speak with them. : o

and i'm sure storm or bul would aswell...

I think it is an awsome idea. It may be one of the things that bring people back. :yes:

[quote="Flame] Yes I am...Thanks for joining fish! Could you post a little though?

^_^ [/quote]
dont ask me to post, i can do that on my own.

but yeah, you're the graphics maker, i take it... we definatly need some stuff like that around here.

How's this, ike the arcade linkk. In the AC:WW board you have a flash buit thing (or images with links. You would have to cut them apart though) with houses that link to the user's town info thread as well as other boards.

Back