• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Swapnote me, maybe?

You're from Mesa, too? That's so cool! You should join my StreetPass group, Streetpass Arizona! We organize StreetPass meet ups for 3DS owners all throughout Arizona! And we're actually having a meet up tomorrow at Fiesta Mall at 4pm! Maybe you can come? :D

I'm from down in Tucson... do you guys ever get events going down here? I'm desperate for some Streetpass friends!

I'm from down in Tucson... do you guys ever get events going down here? I'm desperate for some Streetpass friends!
We do! We haven't had many Tucson meet ups lately, but we'll have a Tucson area Event Planner very soon, so you can expect more Tucson meet ups in the near future!

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw this post I wasn't expecting much more than an Auto-tuned amateur. Well I'm glad I gave it a listen, because It's really good! :D It's really cute and well done! I'm going to go share this around! :3

Back