• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ ✻ [super temp]╭( ・ㅂ・)و || closed

rEfnxSV.jpg

My mayor is just like me, very optimistic and always happy
its rare to see her not laughing and without a smile painted on her face
Can I get both? so then 130tbt?

I have a new panda/girl/mecha OC, she's mostly grumpy if anything!
[x]
150btb waist-up? >u<

character ref: [x]
personality: mischievous, bold, sassy, will hold a knife to your throat if you don't give her chocolate
offer: waist-up 150 TBT

Give her rectangular glasses pls omg no one does it ;u;

Last edited:

omg what happened when I was asleep >->o
will pick a few more to do when I go home I guess;;

general replies -- I can't draw villagers; Can't seem to load attachments so please reupload your ref if you posted it as one; some people's posts have something missing, please recheck first post!

ok gonna roll off and go back to work orz

aw what cute art
(X) ref
personality i'd say is really shy at first but opens up once you get to know him, extremely helpful but fragile if that makes sense. idk how to really describe him lmao
offer 200 tbt for waist up?

eb583c445771eab973f3f582f292cf82.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh id love to see bridgette in your style~

Refs: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...quest-Thread&p=4619093&viewfull=1#post4619093
Personality: Bridgette is generally a happy, trusting, gentle, caring, excitable, intelligent girl. She can be very stubborn, and has a fiery streak. She's also very protective of the things she loves.
Offer: waist up - 150 tbt

thank you so much for considering~~ <33

93706f5825f5cea00ba2466699dc47de.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeeep *v*

character ref: either her, or her!
personality: #1 is usually melancholy/wistful and #2 is rlly cheerful and clumsy ;;
offer: 100 tbt for waist-up

thank you! o3o

5534c8a102c257343c8e1d819d1491a4.png

character ref: [x]
personality: mischievous, bold, sassy, will hold a knife to your throat if you don't give her chocolate
offer: waist-up 150 TBT

Give her rectangular glasses pls omg no one does it ;u;

21f6da41cd284676514a8c646b314650.png

f95d0c8d39f5ef6683577929332a646c.png

megane is very important ye s

- - - - -

annndd that's the last sketch I'm doing!! thank you >->o

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT, ITS SO ADORABLE <333333 payment sent! THANK YOU EEEEEEE~~~~

Ahh she's perfect ty! ;u; sent the btb <3

Last edited:

[round 2] doing these again!!
I won't be considering anything before this post so if I didn't draw you last time but you're still interested, please repost!

If I re-post Zelm will you consider him? Or will you not consider previous people anymore? ;V;

Char: [Zelm]
Personality: Quiet, serious, peaceful, but is sometimes grumpy and has anger issues.
Offer: 200 TBT for a waist-up? Or idk if you're doing waist-ups anymore? ^^;

If not, then please consider my character Mikimi:

Char: [Mikimi]
Personality: Playful, friendly, but tends to get herself into trouble. Has a soft and tender heart. Curious and occasionally nosy.
Offer: 200 TBT for a waist-up?

Or my mayor? ;v;

Char: [Mayor Kira]
Personality: Friendly, kind, and somewhat passive, but if all else fails when talking something out, she becomes violent and ready to hammer down her opponent.
Offer: Again, 200 TBT for a waist-up?

Either one of those will be good c: Thank you for considering! <3

-character: Keitara Kobayashi [x] OR Monkey D. Luffy [x]
-personality Keitara: arkward, shy, lonely, depressed, weirdo
-personality Luffy: adventurous, loves freedom, cheerful, funny, loves meat♥
offer: 100 for Keitara OR 200 for Luffy♥
(unfortunately I can only afford one of your lovely sketches atm :x )

thanks for any consideration Jint! :D

Back