Fire-Type Enthusiast
Bells
Switch
1834-7038-7019
Spring Sakura
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Anyone else have this game and wanna try each other's courses? I need a user to beat, like and comment on one of my levels for some of the unlockable Mii stuff. My Maker ID is JDJ-X9X-4KF, and the two courses I've made are a recreation of Super Mario Land's 2nd level (FK2-39K-J5G), and a 3D World castle stage that makes use of the new Super Hammer power-up (MXN-JBR-GSF).

Sure I'll play your levels. I am making my own Mario adventure while trying to imitate the official style.

Level code: J57-5T4-WJF

This is just the first level but I currently have 8 levels up total. You can find them on my maker pofile, with 3 levels per world and I have 6 worlds planned. I probably can't do more in that style because of the upload limit :(

Last edited:
I have it, but Nintendo is annoying about going from a single to family online account, so I can't play online yet. I was thinking of making a bunch of courses and uploading them using the free trail.

Back in the Mario Maker 1 days I made an Airship version of World 1-1 from Super Mario Bros. This time around I decide to change it up before uploading. So now I present to you all....World 1-1: Forest Remix: 4GP-G2D-RLG. Let me know if you'd like me to reupload the Airship Remix as well (Like and quote my post to get my attention)

My friend has made some levels on his Switch as well. Well we worked together on them but I figured I'd share them as well:
Doors Of Doom: 8N9-TYW-1SG

Mushroom Forest Zone: LWJ-BVK-KRF

RUN!!!: JVD-S07-CSF

Here's a hint for RUN!!!: DO NOT stop running. If you start out by running the whole jump and immediately jump right at the end, you'll be able to clear the course. It takes exactly 18 seconds to reach the end so immediately jumping after you reach the end of the gauntlet should have every person who clears it clear it with exactly 1 second left on the timer.

Last edited:
Anyone else have this game and wanna try each other's courses? I need a user to beat, like and comment on one of my levels for some of the unlockable Mii stuff. My Maker ID is JDJ-X9X-4KF, and the two courses I've made are a recreation of Super Mario Land's 2nd level (FK2-39K-J5G), and a 3D World castle stage that makes use of the new Super Hammer power-up (MXN-JBR-GSF).

I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan to play soon!
To be honest, the reason why I'm not day one with it is because my Internet is difficult.. basically, I can't connect to most players. =/ And some games - can't play online at all. Like Mario Kart, for example. So, I'm holding up with Mario Maker 2 for now.
Are there many levels now? People being creative? ^_^

Back