• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Mario 3D All-Stars Thoughts

Although this is late, I want to know what are all of you're guys thoughts on this game. I enjoyed revisiting all three games, even with there flaws, and 100 percent completing each. I enjoyed 64 and the ambition it had for the time, and exploring the castle once again. I loved revisiting bomb-omb battlefield and thwomp fortress and messing around with the cannons and flying around freely. The only sad thing is they could have added the ds port to the game to give extra stuff to do. You can 100 percent the first game quiet quickly if you know what your doing. Mario Sunshine, Despite being a glitchy mess, was quiet nice to see again. I love the Island locations and the fludd mechanic and how you could change it to two other cool options. My favorite level in the whole game has to be the amusement park location on the Island. Their are so many cool looking rides in the park that makes me wish they were real. The only two levels I disliked the most was the balloon mission in the park and the pachinko level. Oh boy, those physics are super wonky! The last in the collection, and by far my most favorite, Mario Galaxy, is the most epic adventure I got to playthrough again! I loved the space levels and the crazy gravity shifting to help solve puzzles or just to look cool. Each level is a treat to playthrough and I can't say which one is my most favorite! If I had to chose, it would be the toy time galaxy! I love how we are flying through what appears to be a child's toy room. I enjoyed climbing the toy bowser at the end and taking it apart as well, it fell very satisfying! A shame Nintendo did not include the sequel with this collection, I think the sequel has more interesting levels, but what is in the package is alright. :)

Day one insta buy for me. I grew up with all of the old Mario Party games and I felt that the new ones just simply don't measure up anymore. With this game having Mario minigames (and maps probably) from Party 1-3 from what I've seen so far, it is more than a nostalgia trip.

Back