• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sunflowers

MiniPocketWorld

Just be.🎈
Bells
Playful Scenery
Bee Plush
Bee Plush
Bee Plush
Playful Scenery
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Does anyone know if there are sunflower items in past games that could possibly come in an update to New Horizons?
Sunflowers are my favorite flower, and as much as I wish they were a flower in this game, I will have to settle for hopefully sunflower Items.
Does anyone else have a flower they really like they wish was a flower in animal crossing?

I really want more flower colors like green and teal for rainbow purposes, but I doubt they’ll add that. I hope sunflowers come in during the farming update though!

I don't recall them ever being in any of the games... maybe as a furniture item that I'm not remembering. But they would be cool!

Maybe in the farming update that's been datamined? Sunflowers tend to be a lot bigger than other flowers, so I feel like they'd have to be a bit different to truly feel like sunflowers. If they were the same size as the current flowers they'd be disappointing, I think.

Summer solstice crown has sunflowers on it

1595535790691.png

edit: sorry misread the OP, I thought you were asking about items that had sunflowers in it. Disregard lol

Last edited:
sunflowers are also my favorite flower, along with roses! i really really want sunflowers in the game because i think their height could add a lot of diversity to the flowers in the game. it'll create more dimension in flower fields too.
1595536792085.png

these were in new leaf, but of course, only as an item.

sunflowers would be so cool - they’re so pretty and with new horizons graphics? they’d look so good!

i’m really hoping dahlias will eventually be added to the franchise- they’re such gorgeous flowers ;u;

91C4FDA8-CBBD-4FF2-B57C-C426E1C37323.jpeg

Back