Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (315) +
bhitd3.gif

Welcome to Sun Cycling!

I've recently gotten myself a second copy of the game, and I figured I'd start a cycle town to help people get their dreamies.

I will be selling T1, T2 and T3 villagers for BTB. T4 and T5 villagers will be free to adopt, but will be auto-voided, unless someone is lurking for them.

2igkc9h.jpg

Timezone: CEST (GMT +2)

Mayor: Rignelda
Town: Sun
Friendcode: 5300-9731-9710

2lctj0n.gif

* I don't do reservations.
* Lurking is allowed, but I will only add you to the list if you're lurking for a villager whom I have in town at the moment.
* If you'd like a T5 or T4 villager taken off AV, just let me know and I'll add you to the lurker list.
* When added to the lurker list, you will receive a PM when the villager who you're lurking for is in boxes.
* It's important you have a spot and you're ready to pick up after you post you'd like to adopt a villager.
* All payments must be made before coming over to pick the villager up.
* When you arrive in my town, please follow me to the villager's home.
* I may refuse to trade with you for reasons such as negative Wi-Fi ratings.

213jd5e.gif

N/A

29j3g4.gif

TierBTB
1, 2 & 310 BTB
4 & 50 BTB

wbqh.gif

VillagerSpeciesPersonality
Butch (T4)DogCranky
Skye (T2)WolfNormal
Stitches (T1)CubLazy
Limberg (T5)MouseCranky
Melba (T5)KoalaNormal
Boone (T5)GorillaJock
Olaf (T5)AnteaterSmug
? (T?)??
Gabi (T5)RabbitPeppy
Pashmina (T4)GoatUchi

33ekj8l.gif

N/A: N/A

Bruce adopted by Bulbamander, Freckles adopted by ANC, Lily adopted by CaptainCrunch, Zucker adopted by Callaway, Katt adopted by Kgrinde, Avery adopted by AndrQmedA, Marshal adopted by HarleyBella, Ruby adopted by aikonokaze, Lolly adopted by Sugarcoatedkiss, Tex adopted by kanayui, Chester adopted by TikiBones, Rudy adopted by HarleyBella, Chief adopted by ReXyx3, Vladimir adopted by Clavis, Francine adopted by TaroTanaka, Apple adopted by EvilSide, Cookie adopted by erikaeliseh, Apollo adopted by HarleyBella, Molly adopted by tom-___-, Flurry adopted by HarleyBella, Julian adopted by HarleyBella, Fang adopted by Rhockets, Monique adopted by butz, Kabuki adopted by Floofii, Tia adopted by Kittlia, Erik adopted by nebulus, Whitney adopted by TikiBones, Sprinkle adopted by A r i e l, Chief adopted by Bulbamander, Phoebe adopted by LexxyRaptor, Chrissy adopted by Bunnybea, Melba adopted by prostime

Last edited:
wtwprc.png

Rocco (ゴンザレス, Gonzales?) is a cranky hippo villager in the Animal Crossing series. He is the only hippo to have appeared in every game to date, as well as the only hippo to appear in Animal Crossing: Wild World. His catchphrase, "hippie," is possibly a pun of his species. He appears on the album cover for Spring Blossoms.

Rocco is a green hippo with peach colored hooves. Some of his dominant features include his flaring nostrils, large fangs, and angry-looking eyes. He has deep pink in his ears and in his mouth. He has eyelashes hanging from his eyes. His lower jaw is peach colored. His initial shirt is a danger shirt.

Rocco has a cranky personality, which means he is very bitter and out of touch with social trends, he doesn't seem to get on too well with other villagers, specifically normal and peppy villagers. Though, he gets along fairly well with lazy and snooty villagers, as well as other cranky villagers, whom he will share deeper conversations with.

He's free to take. Will hold onto him for 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Hi :) Im lurking for Purrl or Olivia. Please let me know if you get them in your town im online very frequently. Thanks!! :3

nxl4jb.png

Annalise (シルブプレ, Shirubupure?) is a snooty horse that appears in Dōbutsu no Mori +, Animal Crossing, and Dōbutsu no Mori e+ as an islander. She is both absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, but later appears in Animal Crossing: New Leaf as a villager. Her Japanese name is a rough transcription of the French phrase s'il vous plait, which means 'please'. Her initial phrase is a reference to the fact that horses tend to nip each other. As an islander, she has a favorite fruit and a fruit that she is allergic to. Feeding her the allergy fruit will reduce the likelihood of her dropping money bags. Annalise is allergic to oranges and she loves pears.

Annalise is a brown horse with a lighter brown muzzle. She initially wears a Red Aloha Shirt. She has a star around her eye, the same color of her muzzle. The inside of her ears are pink. She also has a yellow flower on her head. She wears a Red Aloha Shirt like all female islanders.

Annalise is a snooty villager, meaning she enjoys fashion and romance. As a snooty villager, she will not get on with lazy, jock, normal, and peppy villagers, but she gets along with other snooty and cranky villagers. She will be mean and rude but will be nicer once she has warmed up to the player.

She's free to take. Will hold onto her for 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
29qaxsn.png

Flip (さすけ, Sasuke?) is a jock monkey villager that first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His Japanese name and ninja motif is most likely inspired by the fictional ninja, Sarutobi Sasuke.

Flip is a monkey with bright, mandarin fur and amber skin. He has pink blush-marks on his cheeks and his inner-ears are lime-green. Flip has pronounced buck-teeth, and the sides of his mouth arch up. He has curly bangs and a cowlick on the top of his head. His eyebrows match the color of his fur, and his eyes are large and round with black pupils.

Since he is a jock villager, Flip will be obsessed with sports and physical fitness. Though upbeat and friendly, he is also very competitive, and may occasionally ask the player who they think is the strongest villager in town. Like all jock villagers, he will brag about his "jaw-dropping" physique, thinking of his clothes as "icing on the scrumptious cake." He, like other jock and snooty villagers, is obsessed with his appearance, which may annoy other villagers.

He's free to take. I will hold onto him for 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
2a7eelj.gif

rcv91i.png

Kiki (キャビア, Caviar?) is a normal cat villager which has appeared in every Animal Crossing series game. Her name may come from Hayao Miyazaki's Kiki's Delivery Service, an anime film about a young witch-in-training named Kiki who has a black cat. Her Japanese name refers to Caviar, a fish egg delicacy that cats love.

Kiki may be a reference to the black cat, or it may come from the sound produced when saying "kittykitty" fast. Her quote on her picture in Animal Crossing: Wild World probably comes from the popular motivational poster of a cat hanging from a tree and saying "Hang in there.". Her New Leaf picture quote is akin to K.K. Slider's.

Kiki is a black cat with yellow eyes and black pupils. Her ears are bright magenta inside, and she has a pushed up, pudgy nose. She often wears an Argyle Knit which is red and green in a line of diamonds, knitted with golden yellow stitches across each diamond. The tips of her arms and legs are a darker black than the rest of her body. She has a red mouth with a pink tongue, and the bridge of her nose is gray.

Kiki has a normal personality. She is shy and caring, and may get upset easily. She is also cheerful and sweet. She wakes up at 5 AM like other normal villagers, and may appear inside of her house around mid-day. She will enjoy partaking in the usual hobbies: bug catching, fishing, fossil hunting, and the others. She usually goes to bed at about 1 AM. She may mention an unseen friend called Moppina, an imaginary friend which comes from her hygiene and cleanliness concerns. Kiki will get along well with peppy and jock villagers. She may become upset when talking to cranky and snooty villagers, due to their cruel nature which makes them appear rude when talking about other villagers.

Kiki is up for adoption for 50 BTB. Will hold onto her for an hour.

Last edited:
2a7eelj.gif

20iuges.png

Freya (ツンドラ, Tundra?) is a snooty wolf villager from the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the Norse goddess of beauty, Freyja. Her catchphrase, "uff da," is a Norwegian exclamation that is an equivalent of the English "Oh my," "That's too bad" and "Oh no." It can be used to express concern. Freya was absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World, but reappeared in the subsequent games.

Freya is a light pink wolf with chalky, sky blue eyeshadow. She wears mascara, but no blush like many other female villagers. The inside of her ears are white to a transitioning blue also. When her eyes are open, they strike you with dark chocolate pupils with a slight, scarlet red spark. Her muzzle is creamy white and her paws, feet, and tail are slightly tipped white as well. Her China Tee that she wears matches her pastel pink appearance. In Animal Crossing (GCN) she wears a Deer Tee.

Freya has a snooty personality, which means she will appear elegant. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, where she may mention she is collecting a particular type of fish, bug or fossil because she saw it in a magazine (which is named as Ms. Nintendique in Wild World). She will get along well with cranky and other snooty villagers, who share the same interests. She may get annoyed by lazy and jock villagers, who are honest about their opinion on her appearance.

Freya is up for adoption for 50 BTB. I will hold onto her for 1 hour.

Last edited:
Back