• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Suggestions for my 10th Villager?

LoonieToonies

niether here nor there
Bells
I'm in need of a 10th villager and was looking for some suggestions! Preferably a cranky but it doesn't matter to me, just throw ideas out there! Right now I have...

Erik
Chief
Rosie
Lucky
Teddy
Pashmina
Pecan
Julian
Fauna

I think Roscoe would fit perfectly with your other villagers! Otherwise Avery is pretty great. :)

ROD.

Joking. Maybe Beau since he's in your profile pic? Or for cranky villagers, why not Apollo? :)

I really like the koalas, but I haven't heard of any cranky ones before. You have one of each of my other favourite species though (Rosie is a cat and Pecan is a squirrel).

Cranky is definitely not one of my favourite personalities, but I think Curt, Wart Jr. and Static are alright. Curt gave me gifts all the time in my town (I have no idea why though - we weren't best friends). Wart Jr. is my fourth favourite species (frog). And I like Static's design, and he's one of my favourite species (squirrels).

I think Paula could work well with your other villagers. Or possibly Gabi? For a cranky, maybe Ricky.

How about Walt? He's a Kangaroo with a bit of a 5 o' clock shadow but he is a sweetheart and I was a little sad to see him go from my town. Other than that, maybe a cranky Hamster? Both would be cute in your town.

Back