❥ sugary art shop ┇ [working]

Phew we, I hope you're perfectly fine! Take your time and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Till then~
tumblr_m3z4xrHVZi1rw2jaio1_500.gif

Ahh I'm feeling 90% better than I did the first day. Just some coughing and a fever is all now- so I'll be fine if I slowly work on a few. Gets boring just laying around anyway. uvu;;

Yup! Feel free to change whatever you'd like~

Haha, it's good to keep yourself stimulated, even when you're sick. Glad you're feeling much better now!
I'll go ahead and post a new form, so you don't have to search for the old one:

Style ┇ Mini Chibi x2
References ┇
fhaaa_zps0912dc77.png

fha_zps0f7fdf2b.png
Extra Info ┇ Please draw them together as a couple. Anything cutesy or romantic would be great!
Payment Type ┇ RLC
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ $16

Oh my, well don't push yourself too hard. Should I repost my order info as well or...was that just because Azu wanted to redo her's lol. Just wondering because I am a little confused.

Last edited:
Oh my, well don't push yourself too hard. Should I repost my order info as well or...was that just because Azu wanted to redo her's lol.

She just wanted to redo hers. ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, it's good to keep yourself stimulated, even when you're sick. Glad you're feeling much better now!
I'll go ahead and post a new form, so you don't have to search for the old one:

Style ┇ Mini Chibi x2
References ┇
fhaaa_zps0912dc77.png

fha_zps0f7fdf2b.png
Extra Info ┇ Please draw them together as a couple. Anything cutesy or romantic would be great!
Payment Type ┇ RLC
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ $16

Ahh thank you!

I'll get on it~

The pleasure is all mine~ Would you like me to send payment now?

@Chibi: Sorry for confusing you! QvQ

LMz55eE.png

wipwipwip sketch qvq it's really messy but all the details will be there
Ah- yes please ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curious if you'd ever stream : )? I love watching haha xD

Ohh- most likely. ;v; I do have a stream; it's just been a few weeks since my last one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are taking wait listers I would like to be added onto the list!

Will do~

LMz55eE.png

Ah- yes please ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh- most likely. ;v; I do have a stream; it's just been a few weeks since my last one.

Oh dear gawd<3 The cutest Kana/Hiro pic uwah 8'D *grabs Hiro for herself huehue*

Nawws just stream when you have time/when you feel like it haha; I just love watching artists process : D

LMz55eE.png

Ah- yes please ;v;

OMFG, THIS IS TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS! I can stare at your chibis all day long *Q*
Eeee, I'm so excited to see the end result! <3 /runs off to send you the monies

mc__azukitan_by_milkutea-d8lmjm7.png

Hhhh thank you for commissioning me!!
Ahhhhhh! *dies*
Amazing job sugar~

-----

Eh Sugar, I was wondering if I could add another OC in Mini Chibi style to my order. Because I don't think I will be able to get another slot again lol. This shop is very popular. However, do you mind if I pay this one in IGB?

adopt1_by_poppet_by_peoyne-d8gmfh4.png

Slight Hair Ref (Just to tell you she only has one ball):
8Weu1Q0.jpg

oyr5efD.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh! *dies*
Amazing job sugar~

-----

Eh Sugar, I was wondering if I could add another OC in Mini Chibi style to my order. Because I don't think I will be able to get another slot again lol. This shop is very popular. However, do you mind if I pay this one in IGB?

8Weu1Q0.jpg

oyr5efD.jpg

Not a problem. ;v; And I don't mind~ AHH she's so cute~

Ack then I must ask once more lawl, would it be alright if I edited my OC's refs for their husbands T_T? Pfft shall never have the chance again 8D Hope it's alright and I am willing to up my offer of course : )

There you go!
Original post link: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...479;-working&p=4683265&viewfull=1#post4683265

Style ┇ Mini Chibi (Couple)
References ┇
vkWVRRc.png
YuChrpL.png
tumblr_niphcj5L3T1u8x5ajo4_540.png

tumblr_nja7yjBGR91tryrweo1_1280.png

4htaPSl.png

f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png
Extra Info ┇ These two are lovers, could you have them holding hands and smiling and giggling. ^^
Don't worry about the wings. Draw the marshmallows on their shoulders or somewhere in the frame.
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Total ┇ 1000 TBT Bells

----------------------------

Style ┇ Mini Chibi
References ┇
yYeqzYp.png
Mitzi_NL.png
Extra Info ┇ Could you have her hugging a Mitzi plush in between her arms. Plus add the wand with her, no sunglasses needed. :>
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Total ┇ 500 TBT Bells

Style ┇ Mini Chibi
References ┇

8Weu1Q0.jpg

oyr5efD.jpg
Extra Info ┇ Could you have her playing with a ball of yarn with little kittens everywhere.
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Total ┇ 15 million IGB

Total ┇ 1500 TBT bells & 15 million IGB

Last edited:
Ack then I must ask once more lawl, would it be alright if I edited my OC's refs for their husbands T_T? Pfft shall never have the chance again 8D Hope it's alright and I am willing to up my offer of course : )

Yup! That's perfectly fine. ;v;

Last edited:
Back