• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

❥ sugary art shop ┇ [working]

Phew we, I hope you're perfectly fine! Take your time and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Till then~
tumblr_m3z4xrHVZi1rw2jaio1_500.gif

Ahh I'm feeling 90% better than I did the first day. Just some coughing and a fever is all now- so I'll be fine if I slowly work on a few. Gets boring just laying around anyway. uvu;;

Yup! Feel free to change whatever you'd like~

Haha, it's good to keep yourself stimulated, even when you're sick. Glad you're feeling much better now!
I'll go ahead and post a new form, so you don't have to search for the old one:

Style ┇ Mini Chibi x2
References ┇
fhaaa_zps0912dc77.png

fha_zps0f7fdf2b.png
Extra Info ┇ Please draw them together as a couple. Anything cutesy or romantic would be great!
Payment Type ┇ RLC
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ $16

Oh my, well don't push yourself too hard. Should I repost my order info as well or...was that just because Azu wanted to redo her's lol. Just wondering because I am a little confused.

Last edited:
Oh my, well don't push yourself too hard. Should I repost my order info as well or...was that just because Azu wanted to redo her's lol.

She just wanted to redo hers. ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, it's good to keep yourself stimulated, even when you're sick. Glad you're feeling much better now!
I'll go ahead and post a new form, so you don't have to search for the old one:

Style ┇ Mini Chibi x2
References ┇
fhaaa_zps0912dc77.png

fha_zps0f7fdf2b.png
Extra Info ┇ Please draw them together as a couple. Anything cutesy or romantic would be great!
Payment Type ┇ RLC
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ $16

Ahh thank you!

I'll get on it~

The pleasure is all mine~ Would you like me to send payment now?

@Chibi: Sorry for confusing you! QvQ

LMz55eE.png

wipwipwip sketch qvq it's really messy but all the details will be there
Ah- yes please ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curious if you'd ever stream : )? I love watching haha xD

Ohh- most likely. ;v; I do have a stream; it's just been a few weeks since my last one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are taking wait listers I would like to be added onto the list!

Will do~

LMz55eE.png

Ah- yes please ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh- most likely. ;v; I do have a stream; it's just been a few weeks since my last one.

Oh dear gawd<3 The cutest Kana/Hiro pic uwah 8'D *grabs Hiro for herself huehue*

Nawws just stream when you have time/when you feel like it haha; I just love watching artists process : D

LMz55eE.png

Ah- yes please ;v;

OMFG, THIS IS TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS! I can stare at your chibis all day long *Q*
Eeee, I'm so excited to see the end result! <3 /runs off to send you the monies

mc__azukitan_by_milkutea-d8lmjm7.png

Hhhh thank you for commissioning me!!
Ahhhhhh! *dies*
Amazing job sugar~

-----

Eh Sugar, I was wondering if I could add another OC in Mini Chibi style to my order. Because I don't think I will be able to get another slot again lol. This shop is very popular. However, do you mind if I pay this one in IGB?

adopt1_by_poppet_by_peoyne-d8gmfh4.png

Slight Hair Ref (Just to tell you she only has one ball):
8Weu1Q0.jpg

oyr5efD.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh! *dies*
Amazing job sugar~

-----

Eh Sugar, I was wondering if I could add another OC in Mini Chibi style to my order. Because I don't think I will be able to get another slot again lol. This shop is very popular. However, do you mind if I pay this one in IGB?

8Weu1Q0.jpg

oyr5efD.jpg

Not a problem. ;v; And I don't mind~ AHH she's so cute~

Ack then I must ask once more lawl, would it be alright if I edited my OC's refs for their husbands T_T? Pfft shall never have the chance again 8D Hope it's alright and I am willing to up my offer of course : )

There you go!
Original post link: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...479;-working&p=4683265&viewfull=1#post4683265

Style ┇ Mini Chibi (Couple)
References ┇
vkWVRRc.png
YuChrpL.png
tumblr_niphcj5L3T1u8x5ajo4_540.png

tumblr_nja7yjBGR91tryrweo1_1280.png

4htaPSl.png

f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png
Extra Info ┇ These two are lovers, could you have them holding hands and smiling and giggling. ^^
Don't worry about the wings. Draw the marshmallows on their shoulders or somewhere in the frame.
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Total ┇ 1000 TBT Bells

----------------------------

Style ┇ Mini Chibi
References ┇
yYeqzYp.png
Mitzi_NL.png
Extra Info ┇ Could you have her hugging a Mitzi plush in between her arms. Plus add the wand with her, no sunglasses needed. :>
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Total ┇ 500 TBT Bells

Style ┇ Mini Chibi
References ┇

8Weu1Q0.jpg

oyr5efD.jpg
Extra Info ┇ Could you have her playing with a ball of yarn with little kittens everywhere.
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Total ┇ 15 million IGB

Total ┇ 1500 TBT bells & 15 million IGB

Last edited:
Ack then I must ask once more lawl, would it be alright if I edited my OC's refs for their husbands T_T? Pfft shall never have the chance again 8D Hope it's alright and I am willing to up my offer of course : )

Yup! That's perfectly fine. ;v;

Last edited:
Back