• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stupid school rules

The college where I used to go had a block on facebook and twitter and only on those two sites. They said this is to avoid "cheating" in exams and stuff as students can just pass around notes using their phones. I think they didn't actually think this whole rule through...

At my old high school they had this thing called "tardy hall" & all tardy kids would go sit there for the class period. I liked it. It's an excuse to skip :p

That's not a stupid school rule and thats kinda mean of you to say that

Last edited:
Nahh, the other post that you can see because you put them on your ignore list

My old school was a 'Church Of England' School we had to go to church and i'm atheist. ;)

NJ put the no tolerance down so i guess that's pretty strict.
The whaa?
Our school wasn't so strict. We had uniforms and id's but you could get away with anything there. The one thing that they would NOT tolerate is if the guys did not have their shirts tucked in their pants. God forbid your shirt wasn't tucked, you'd face hell for it, haha. I usually got away with the half tuck. Or the Nathan Drake.

575380-editorial12_large.jpg

Anything that happens out of school for example, Egging someones house on halloween when your not wearing your school uniform ends up with you getting in trouble at school (Isolation).

Back