Shop Stumpo's Art Commission Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ {Offine}

Are all these ok for the 4?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/YdE16eWLC7?limit=50&offset=0

I've added 20 items per chibi, another 20 items per chibi, Alpine set for a chibi, and the DCL (top, tree-stump chair, veggie basket) plus 10 items for the missing 2 DCL for one chibi villager?

Total: 66 items. That's a lot of items haha.

Hi! are you Online to drop off the payment? I'll be online for an hour or so more tonight :)

Hi! are you Online to drop off the payment? I'll be online for an hour or so more tonight :)
I'm here. Hmm... it will take me about an hour or more to get all the items ready for you. Do you mind? I can start now if so. As well if I can go to your town to drop them off?

Last edited:
I'll pay with 17 yellow hibiscus starts and 5 red hibiscus starts. I want a chibi of this person:
2lixxy1.png

3xys0.png

a0icjp.png

The first one is the one closest to her skin tone.
Since I don't have a full body pic, a chibi bust (do those exist?) would be fine.
I'd prefer to pay after the drawing is done but I wouldn't mind paying before hand.

EDIT: Wait list forgot about that

Last edited:
I'll pay with 17 yellow hibiscus starts and 5 red hibiscus starts. I want a chibi of this person:
2lixxy1.png

3xys0.png

a0icjp.png

The first one is the one closest to her skin tone.
Since I don't have a full body pic, a chibi bust (do those exist?) would be fine.
I'd prefer to pay after the drawing is done but I wouldn't mind paying before hand.

EDIT: Wait list forgot about that

also you will need to change your payment I do not need hibiscus starts! I need Sweet olive and Holly :)
but yes, waitlist sorry lol

please read the first post entirely, I do not take tbt. There are 4 spoiler sections with items I will take, and I accept igb also~

I'll earn up some bells and get back to you but for now I don't want a spot on the wait list ^-^

TBT User:
Mayor’s Name:
Mayor Reference/s: more here (x)
Villager Reference/s: (x)
Offer (Bells, Items, Both): Both; 10M plus princess set and rice cake
When you're available to pay: Usually on the weekends
Waitlist please!

Alrighty I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll earn up some bells and get back to you but for now I don't want a spot on the wait list ^-^

Alright!

TBT User: Rxcklxss
Mayor’s Name: Taylor
Mayor Reference/s: [x]
Villager Reference/s: [x] or [x]
Offer (Bells, Items, Both): Cool Globe, Slushie Machine, Wedding Cake, Lilly Record Player, and 3 million bells.
When you're available to pay: Any day except Monday and Sunday, usually after 4pm (US Central time) on weekdays.

Can I make a small request please? Could you possibly draw Genji wearing a pink shirt? I don't have a specific shirt in mind, just whatever you'd like. ^^ He's just always wearing pink when I see him haha.

Back