• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Stumpo's Art Commission Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ {Offine}

Are all these ok for the 4?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/YdE16eWLC7?limit=50&offset=0

I've added 20 items per chibi, another 20 items per chibi, Alpine set for a chibi, and the DCL (top, tree-stump chair, veggie basket) plus 10 items for the missing 2 DCL for one chibi villager?

Total: 66 items. That's a lot of items haha.

Hi! are you Online to drop off the payment? I'll be online for an hour or so more tonight :)

Hi! are you Online to drop off the payment? I'll be online for an hour or so more tonight :)
I'm here. Hmm... it will take me about an hour or more to get all the items ready for you. Do you mind? I can start now if so. As well if I can go to your town to drop them off?

Last edited:
I'll pay with 17 yellow hibiscus starts and 5 red hibiscus starts. I want a chibi of this person:
2lixxy1.png

3xys0.png

a0icjp.png

The first one is the one closest to her skin tone.
Since I don't have a full body pic, a chibi bust (do those exist?) would be fine.
I'd prefer to pay after the drawing is done but I wouldn't mind paying before hand.

EDIT: Wait list forgot about that

Last edited:
I'll pay with 17 yellow hibiscus starts and 5 red hibiscus starts. I want a chibi of this person:
2lixxy1.png

3xys0.png

a0icjp.png

The first one is the one closest to her skin tone.
Since I don't have a full body pic, a chibi bust (do those exist?) would be fine.
I'd prefer to pay after the drawing is done but I wouldn't mind paying before hand.

EDIT: Wait list forgot about that

also you will need to change your payment I do not need hibiscus starts! I need Sweet olive and Holly :)
but yes, waitlist sorry lol

please read the first post entirely, I do not take tbt. There are 4 spoiler sections with items I will take, and I accept igb also~

I'll earn up some bells and get back to you but for now I don't want a spot on the wait list ^-^

TBT User:
Mayor’s Name:
Mayor Reference/s: more here (x)
Villager Reference/s: (x)
Offer (Bells, Items, Both): Both; 10M plus princess set and rice cake
When you're available to pay: Usually on the weekends
Waitlist please!

Alrighty I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll earn up some bells and get back to you but for now I don't want a spot on the wait list ^-^

Alright!

TBT User: Rxcklxss
Mayor’s Name: Taylor
Mayor Reference/s: [x]
Villager Reference/s: [x] or [x]
Offer (Bells, Items, Both): Cool Globe, Slushie Machine, Wedding Cake, Lilly Record Player, and 3 million bells.
When you're available to pay: Any day except Monday and Sunday, usually after 4pm (US Central time) on weekdays.

Can I make a small request please? Could you possibly draw Genji wearing a pink shirt? I don't have a specific shirt in mind, just whatever you'd like. ^^ He's just always wearing pink when I see him haha.

Back