Buying Gold Rose✨️ & Blue Violet 💙 [S] added new stuff! ☺️ (U. April 24th)

hii!!!! sorry it's been a while :0 i was wondering if you were still looking for heart balloons?

i've no longer got the green heart, though i can buy you a pink heart balloon from the shop if you still were looking for it !
I am still looking for a pink heart balloon 😄

if you're thinking about what else to potentially add to the offer, this is what I'm most interested in:
any of the three sweet balloons
purple heart
blue heart
purple bunny
pink bunny
any other heart colour I don't have (aka all besides green)

Hi! I have an orange heart balloon I can sell or possibly trade for your sweetheart egg? Not sure if that’s a good trade or not, so let me know. 😊

Hi!

Would it be possible to get the Fancy Kitty Plush for my Yellow Heart Balloon?
I recently traded a regular shadow kitty for a standard colour balloon, and I believe the fancy kitty is worth more? so I'm not sure about a 1:1 trade. regardless though the offer is a bit enticing.

Hiya! I could trade you my Blue Heart Balloon for a Pink Heart with your MEOW Coupons? :0
I could throw in some TBT if needed ^^
I think that would be okay, but is it okay if I give it some thought first? I should honestly go back to sleep here shortly haha 😅

I recently traded a regular shadow kitty for a standard colour balloon, and I believe the fancy kitty is worth more? so I'm not sure about a 1:1 trade. regardless though the offer is a bit enticing.
I've been trying to mull over what to do with my final 100 silver. Either 1 heart or 2 normals. If I got either a Sweet Balloon or a Heart color you don't have, would that + the Yellow Heart work?

I am still looking for a pink heart balloon 😄

if you're thinking about what else to potentially add to the offer, this is what I'm most interested in:
any of the three sweet balloons
purple heart
blue heart
purple bunny
pink bunny
any other heart colour I don't have (aka all besides green)

hi!! i managed to get a sweet bunny balloon (Mar 14, 2024 at 11:27 AM GMT) and a blue heart balloon (Mar 16, 2024 at 10:54 PM). i can also buy anything from the shop with 40 meow coupons. would this be okay for the cobweb egg? :0

Hiya! I could trade you my Blue Heart Balloon for a Pink Heart with your MEOW Coupons? :0
I could throw in some TBT if needed ^^
okay I have returned, would the blue heart balloon + like 100 tbt be okay?

I've been trying to mull over what to do with my final 100 silver. Either 1 heart or 2 normals. If I got either a Sweet Balloon or a Heart color you don't have, would that + the Yellow Heart work?
that would work 💗

hi!! i managed to get a sweet bunny balloon (Mar 14, 2024 at 11:27 AM GMT) and a blue heart balloon (Mar 16, 2024 at 10:54 PM). i can also buy anything from the shop with 40 meow coupons. would this be okay for the cobweb egg? :0
too bad you don't have 50 but that's okay! I would be fine with that, maybe a second sweet bunny would be good? ☺️

I think at this point the only colours I don't have secured are the red heart, yellow heart, purple heart (?), and sweet heart. if I got anything wrong then I apologize, haven't been feeling well for the last few days. I appreciate you guys helping me!

okay I have returned, would the blue heart balloon + like 100 tbt be okay?

that would work 💗

too bad you don't have 50 but that's okay! I would be fine with that, maybe a second sweet bunny would be good? ☺️

I think at this point the only colours I don't have secured are the red heart, yellow heart, purple heart (?), and sweet heart. if I got anything wrong then I apologize, haven't been feeling well for the last few days. I appreciate you guys helping me!
Yes! I’ll send both over now c:
Would you like a message on your Blue Heart Balloon? :3

Back