• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Street Fighter V!

Nuclear Bingo

Bells
Winter Mittens
Well, this gives me two reasons to buy a ps4. Capcom also announced that the first match in street fighter v will be streamed on December 13th! This leads me to believe they are fairly far in development. Isn't anyone else really excited?

dear god I wasn't planning on buying a ps4 until now
I might just stop at Ultra Street Fighter IV and call it quits.

I'm excited! I might just watch others play lol.

*PS4 and PC exclusive*
Meh, it gives me something to buy on the PS4.
Since my library of games on that thing is ridiculously small.

So, I primarily play on PS4. I still think it's lame that Xbox One players won't be able to experience such a staple of gaming. I'm sure though that regardless of what anyone says, it will come to Xbox One in 2016 with a bunch of DLC and new content.

So, I primarily play on PS4. I still think it's lame that Xbox One players won't be able to experience such a staple of gaming. I'm sure though that regardless of what anyone says, it will come to Xbox One in 2016 with a bunch of DLC and new content.

It will probably get one of the 56,000 future rereleases of it.

SF:V gives me an actual reason to buy a PS4 sooner though. I was going to get one anyway, but the only games justifying the purchase so far were 'MGS:V' and 'Kingdom Hearts III'...And they're not even exclusive, I just prefer Playstation to Xbox.

Me: Hey dad! Can I buy this game? Dad: Shoryuken!
I'm probably getting this on PC since my dad and I are both Street Fighter fans.

Cross-play between PC and PS4 confirmed by the way, possibly the reason it's not on Xbox One (yet) since Microsoft hates cross-play with pretty much everything.

Cross-play between PC and PS4 confirmed by the way, possibly the reason it's not on Xbox One (yet) since Microsoft hates cross-play with pretty much everything.

I wouldn't even say 'yet'...If cross play between PS4 and PC is a thing, the game will likely not come to Xbone at all since all the future versions of SF:V will likely also have the same cross play.

There's been enough games that haven't been released on Xbone in the past due to their attitude of "we don't want cross play with anything. Buy our box!"...

Wouldn't it be awesome if they went for handdrawn 2d-graphics?! No? Just me? Ok... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be awesome if they went for handdrawn 2d-graphics?! No? Just me? Ok... :rolleyes:
Basically Sprites, it'd be nice since stuff like Blazblue can deliver sprited characters and 3D backgrounds but eh.

I hope it has a new fighting system, I'm not really fond of SFIV's system.

Last edited:
Back