• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Strange Pokemon from PlatesTeam?

v0x

Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Orange Mote of Flame
I got lots of level one pokemon on wonder trade, but i noticed a few of them were from "PlatesTeam"
and when i went to my pss "PlatesTeam" wasnt in my acquaintances.

The pokemon are the ones im not sure about here is their moves (And the ones i got from them)

Lotad LV.1 : Dive, Water Pledge, Attack order, Ice burn.

Shaymin LV. 1: Grassy terrain, Flying press, Light of ruin (?), Petal blizzard

Togepi LV. 1: Fairy wind, Geomancy, Roar of time, Recover

Ditto LV. 1: Precipice Blades, Transform, Final gambit, Bolt strike

Arceus LV. 1: Hyperspace Hole, Eerie impluse, Origin Pulse, Attack order

Anyone know what the deal is with these?

and should i delete them?

Last edited:
I have literally no clue what's going on with them. I'm guessing some kind of giveaway thing? However, they're all definitely hacked, so if you don't want hacked Pokemon, I would definitely delete them.

Last edited:
i might hold on to them until i know how they have those moves

Last edited:
As Earth Wolf howl said these are definitly hacks there is no way anyone of those pokemon can learn any of those moves also arceus and shaymin cannot be at lvl 1

Yeah, those Pokemon are hacked. Best to be safe than sorry and get rid of them now :/

Yeah these are hacked. Roar of time is a dialga move. Ditto never learns anything aside from transform I guess. And these stuff arent egg moves. So sad

Back