• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Storage Problem

R3DACES

Bells
Hi! I’m completely new here and I need some help with my storage in game. Also sorry if i post this on the wrong forum thing, i’ve never used forums before either haha. I’m currently flattening my island and trying to put things away, it’s not a problem about if I have enough space either because i’ve checked multiple times if things can go through, but certain objects can be put away but others won’t. I have pumpkin sprouts that when i try to put away, it gives me this message that i’ve attached below. Can someone help me figure this out? Thank you!

Attachments

• D52C6619-45CF-4C83-8C33-0BBE5937662A.jpeg
    D52C6619-45CF-4C83-8C33-0BBE5937662A.jpeg
    619.6 KB · Views: 17
hey, welcome to the forums! i’m afraid you can’t put plants (crops, trees, flowers etc) into storage. you can’t do anything with them while you’re in a building, hence why you keep getting that message.

hey, welcome to the forums! i’m afraid you can’t put plants (crops, trees, flowers etc) into storage. you can’t do anything with them while you’re in a building, hence why you keep getting that message.
ohh I see, thank you so much!

Back