• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Fruit Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
  2. Other

Moo2156

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello everyone! I’m hoping to pick up some apples and pears so that I can make more food recipes in ACNH. I have cherries, peaches, oranges, and bamboo. I would love to make a trade if anyone can help me out.
This is my first post so please let me know if I’ve done anything incorrectly ^^

Hello everyone! I’m hoping to pick up some apples and pears so that I can make more food recipes in ACNH. I have cherries, peaches, oranges, and bamboo. I would love to make a trade if anyone can help me out.
This is my first post so please let me know if I’ve done anything incorrectly ^^
I can give you a stack of apples and pears for free. People gave me the fruit I was missing for free when I joined the forum so I try to pass it on. Do you want to visit my island or for me to visit yours?

I can give you a stack of apples and pears for free. People gave me the fruit I was missing for free when I joined the forum so I try to pass it on. Do you want to visit my island or for me to visit yours?
That would be amazing, thank you! Would you be able to come to my island? I’ve never had anyone visit before so I’m not 100% sure how it works.

That would be amazing, thank you! Would you be able to come to my island? I’ve never had anyone visit before so I’m not 100% sure how it works.
Sure! You just need to go to the airport and tell the Dodo that you want visitors. If I remember correctly, he'll ask if you want online play or local play, and you should choose online play. He should offer to give you a Dodo code, and you can PM me the Dodo code so that I can enter it at my airport to visit your island. I'm suggesting that you PM the Dodo code instead of posting it in the thread because anyone will be able to use the Dodo code to visit your island. This forum is really nice, but other places might have people visiting your island without permission so I usually just stick with PMs for Dodo codes.

Do you want me to just drop off the fruit and leave, or would you prefer for me to explore your island? Some people want to end the trade as fast as possible so that they can get back to other stuff while other people like to show visitors all of the work they've done on their island. Either option is fine with me.

Sure! You just need to go to the airport and tell the Dodo that you want visitors. If I remember correctly, he'll ask if you want online play or local play, and you should choose online play. He should offer to give you a Dodo code, and you can PM me the Dodo code so that I can enter it at my airport to visit your island. I'm suggesting that you PM the Dodo code instead of posting it in the thread because anyone will be able to use the Dodo code to visit your island. This forum is really nice, but other places might have people visiting your island without permission so I usually just stick with PMs for Dodo codes.

Do you want me to just drop off the fruit and leave, or would you prefer for me to explore your island? Some people want to end the trade as fast as possible so that they can get back to other stuff while other people like to show visitors all of the work they've done on their island. Either option is fine with me.
Oh okay! That sounds straightforward enough for me haha. Thank you again for all of your help. I’ll PM you the Dodo code as soon as I get it.
My island is kind of a mess from me trying to get all of the different flower types so there isn’t much to see xD If you just want to drop off the fruit I’m totally fine with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back