• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Storage items, some unorderables

Hello! If still available, could I have the Dala horse and the nutcracker? Thank youuu!

Can i have 2 cinnamon roll tables and a kiki and lala floor? Pickup is the best for me

Yeah definitely! Just let me know when you can come pick them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooof. Missed ya sorry.

No problem, I?ll be on for a few more hours tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! If still available, could I have the Dala horse and the nutcracker? Thank youuu!

Yes I do! I?ll put them aside for you and lmk when you can come pick them up :)

Yeah definitely! Just let me know when you can come pick them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem, I’ll be on for a few more hours tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I do! I’ll put them aside for you and lmk when you can come pick them up :)

Okay thanks! If you’re free now I can hop on over : )

Note: these items are still available! But I?m going to be selling them at retail later tonight if no one else wants anything! :)

Can I have the S.S. Dolphin if it's still available? I can do pick up or you can drop-off, whichever is easiest for you

Back