• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Storage items, some unorderables

hi there! may i please get the banana split hat, cabana table, kinderdijk windmill, zen cupboard, zen desk + zen phone stand?

hey! could i take your lotus pond and tranquil bridge off your hands? :)

hi! could i get the cabana things, inkpolis things, tranquil bridge, pikmin, jellyfish lamp, kadomatsu, and lotus pond?

Last edited:
hi! could i get the cabana things, inkpolis things, tranquil bridge, pikmin, jellyfish lamp, kadomatsu, and lotus pond?

I can get you all that but the tranquil bridge and lotus pond! Could open my gates for you in about ten minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey yeah im ready right now and anytime after, I'll add you straight away :)

Sorry hun, I was replying to someone else :( those items got spoken for already! If I have any extras I?ll let you know!

okay, thanks a bunch :) if you ever have a spare lotus pond you don't mind giving away, though, hopefully lemme know? xD

okay, thanks a bunch :) if you ever have a spare lotus pond you don't mind giving away, though, hopefully lemme know? xD

Yeah definitely! I?ve still been going through my storage :) I have your items laid out for you in my plaza and my gates are open when you can head over! :)

Hey! Can i get the spooky couch, pancakes, and a cin table??

Back