• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Storage items, some unorderables

Hello! If still available, could I have the Dala horse and the nutcracker? Thank youuu!

Can i have 2 cinnamon roll tables and a kiki and lala floor? Pickup is the best for me

Yeah definitely! Just let me know when you can come pick them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooof. Missed ya sorry.

No problem, I?ll be on for a few more hours tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! If still available, could I have the Dala horse and the nutcracker? Thank youuu!

Yes I do! I?ll put them aside for you and lmk when you can come pick them up :)

Yeah definitely! Just let me know when you can come pick them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem, I’ll be on for a few more hours tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I do! I’ll put them aside for you and lmk when you can come pick them up :)

Okay thanks! If you’re free now I can hop on over : )

Note: these items are still available! But I?m going to be selling them at retail later tonight if no one else wants anything! :)

Can I have the S.S. Dolphin if it's still available? I can do pick up or you can drop-off, whichever is easiest for you

Back