• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Storage clear-out. Everything must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get the gold house and miniature car? Not good with pricing so if you let me know one that would be great.

Hello! If you still have them, can I have your boxing ring mat, chain-link fence, classroom wall, concrete wall, mermaid carpet, and music room floor all for sayyy.. 1 mil? I can go a bit higher if that's too low for you.

Hello! If you still have them, can I have your boxing ring mat, chain-link fence, classroom wall, concrete wall, mermaid carpet, and music room floor all for sayyy.. 1 mil? I can go a bit higher if that's too low for you.

I Pm'd you! I'm grabbing your items now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

I am on if you want to trade now? My town is Celebi, my gate is open and your 200k is on the ground, I also have a rainbow in my town right now.

Last edited:
I just got back from dinner. I can gladly sell the mini car for 50k and I can be by your town in just a sec!

I just got back from dinner. I can gladly sell the mini car for 50k and I can be by your town in just a sec!

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I don't have WiFi at my house right now, but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow? Is that okay? Pm if you want to set up a trade, as I tend to lose track of individual threads.

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I don't have WiFi at my house right now, but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow? Is that okay? Pm if you want to set up a trade, as I tend to lose track of individual threads.

Sure! I PM'd you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back