• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Storage clear-out. Everything must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get the gold house and miniature car? Not good with pricing so if you let me know one that would be great.

Hello! If you still have them, can I have your boxing ring mat, chain-link fence, classroom wall, concrete wall, mermaid carpet, and music room floor all for sayyy.. 1 mil? I can go a bit higher if that's too low for you.

Hello! If you still have them, can I have your boxing ring mat, chain-link fence, classroom wall, concrete wall, mermaid carpet, and music room floor all for sayyy.. 1 mil? I can go a bit higher if that's too low for you.

I Pm'd you! I'm grabbing your items now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

I am on if you want to trade now? My town is Celebi, my gate is open and your 200k is on the ground, I also have a rainbow in my town right now.

Last edited:
I just got back from dinner. I can gladly sell the mini car for 50k and I can be by your town in just a sec!

I just got back from dinner. I can gladly sell the mini car for 50k and I can be by your town in just a sec!

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I don't have WiFi at my house right now, but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow? Is that okay? Pm if you want to set up a trade, as I tend to lose track of individual threads.

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I don't have WiFi at my house right now, but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow? Is that okay? Pm if you want to set up a trade, as I tend to lose track of individual threads.

Sure! I PM'd you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back