• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Storage clear out & DIYS ~ online ~

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
Hey! If it's still available, may I have:

- brown den desk
- white microwave
- safe
- golden candlestick diy

Would say... 7 tbt all together sound good?

Would I be able to get the following if still available for 5tbt?
-exercise bike (yellow)
-hammock (blue)
-lawn mower(green)
-long bathtub (black marble)
-outdoor table (black)
-pullup bar stand (red)
-rattan wardrobe (reddish brown)
-refrigerator (black)
-candle (black)
-incense burner (deep sea)
-tissue box (rattan)

Let me know if that works for you!
Thank you for being patient. I shall grab those items for you now. Pm me a dodo code when ready :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey! If it's still available, may I have:

- brown den desk
- white microwave
- safe
- golden candlestick diy

Would say... 7 tbt all together sound good?
Hi! Thank you for being patient with me, once I’m done with the trade above I shall be right over with your items

Thank you for being patient. I shall grab those items for you now. Pm me a dodo code when ready :)

Hi! Thank you for being patient with me, once I’m done with the trade above I shall be right over with your items
Awesome! In just a moment I'll grab the code ~

Hello! Could I please get the mermaid princess dress and mermaid shoes both in blue? Would 5tbt be okay? Thankyou!

Hello! Could I please get the mermaid princess dress and mermaid shoes both in blue? Would 5tbt be okay? Thankyou!
Hi! Of course! I’ve just hoped off since it’s getting late where I am. So I can get you these tomorrow if that is okay 😊

Which mermaid princess dress is left? I was looking for blue one and firewood diy so 6tbt?

Which mermaid princess dress is left? I was looking for blue one and firewood diy so 6tbt?
Hi, sorry about the late reply. After the trade above I will only have the pink mermaid princess dress left. However I cans still get you the firewood diy

Hi!! May I place an order?

- cute diy table (pink)
- garbage can
- cat grass
- dish drying rack
- doctor's mask
How does 5 tbt/5 nmt sound?
Do you need tbt or nmt more? I can pay with either :^)

Hi!! May I place an order?

- cute diy table (pink)
- garbage can
- cat grass
- dish drying rack
- doctor's mask
How does 5 tbt/5 nmt sound?
Do you need tbt or nmt more? I can pay with either :^)
Hi! 5 tbt is alright :) pm me a dodo code when ready

Hi, sorry about the late reply. After the trade above I will only have the pink mermaid princess dress left. However I cans still get you the firewood diy

it’s alright I’ll just take that one :) and the firewood

Bump ~

Still got loads of stuff left! Won’t be able to do any deliveries til about 5pm GMT

Hi do you still have the cute diy table?
Hey! I am so sorry for the late response I didn’t see the notification :( I have the cute diy table in blue if that is any good

Hello, I would like a white automatic washer and a changing room please! Is 5 TBT ok?
Sure! Pm a dodo code when ready and I shall drop it off to you :)

Hi! If they are still available may I have the following:

Folding floor lamp
Freezer
Gas range
High-end stereo
Tea table
Velvet stool

How much TBT would you want?

Back