• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction Stitches the cute lazy bear is moving today. :) Available for 10hours. GMT timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hiya, Stitches is moving today and I was wondering if anybody would like him in their town/village.
Stitches is 97% original.
He is working the duckie tank and he has a grape-stripe tee instead of a certain piece of furniture.
His catchphrase is now Zzribbit he has took Ribbots catchphrase.(custom)
He is in tier 1 he is ranked the second most popular villager according to Hound00med and the bell tree forums.
He is a lazy villager, he is a bear cub.

Starting bid: 150k 50tbt.
Minimum increase: There is none, bid away.
Buy-out: 30million/300tbt/ 15million and 150tbt.

Rules:
1.Be polite to other users.
2.Respect my decision making.
3. Dreamie proof.( I would prefer it)-(optional)
4. Put the word "CATS" in ever comment to make sure I know you have read the rules.
5. Happy bidding. :)
Auction will end tommorow 10am GMT timzone.
Holding fee- 5tbt.:)

Last edited:
Would LOVE LOVE to have him! I'll do 300,000K
Here is my dreamie proof: I can't post the link because I am new to this forum and haven't made 3 posts yet. Sorry to inconvenience you, just go to navirule-crossing on tumblr and the link to my dreamies is there. If you don't mind. Thanks! CATS

Last edited:
awh i had him in city folk and he was my favorite <3 i can start at the 150k

Last edited:
Would LOVE LOVE to have him! I'll do 300,000K
Here is my dreamie proof: I can't post the link because I am new to this forum and haven't made 3 posts yet. Sorry to inconvenience you, just go to navirule-crossing on tumblr and the link to my dreamies is there. If you don't mind. Thanks!

Its ok I believe you. :)

Just a question, if it now ends in 10 hours does that mean whoever wins would be getting him tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back