• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Steam Raffle!

PaJami

Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hey guys. So a few weeks ago, I bought myself a four-pack of Borderlands GOTY, for the heck of it. I figured I could sell some copies for TF2 items, you know, and back then I was addicted to TF2 :p Well school started, things changed, and I don't have much time for TF2 anymore (let alone gaming in general) so I decided to give a few copies away to the good TBT community. What's the catch? Nothing! Just post in this thread, and you will be eligible to win the prize. You may enter a maximum of two times. That being said, don't spam and post "ASDF." then ten seconds later "Hi." Let's try to have a worthwhile discussion here, so no spamming or double posting. Anyway, a week from Saturday, I shall take everyone's post (again, maximum of two), give each person a number, and randomly choose two. I may do a live event or something if I can find out how, we'll see. I'll be awarding three prizes. The first two numbers drawn will each get you a copy of Borderlands GOTY edition. The third person will get a pretty cool hat on TF2. So only enter if you don't have Borderlands and your computer can run it, talk about the topic I'm going to give you, and don't spam. Good luck!
Topic: What's your favorite steam game? Or games?

OFF TOPIC AWAY BECAUSE I CAN
Sort of.
I'm reaaaaally looking forward to the Binding of Isaac, a roguelike game from Edmund McMillen (Team Meat) that's coming out in the next 2 weeks.

Would be amusing if someone entered, not knowing that they'd need steam for this and won.

As for favourite steam game? Right now I've been playing alot of Hitman 2. Fun, and yet very frustrating.

Would be amusing if someone entered, not knowing that they'd need steam for this and won.

As for favourite steam game? Right now I've been playing alot of Hitman 2. Fun, and yet very frustrating.

Then we just redraw haha
@Bacon Boy: It doesn't work on Mac, but if you do win you can still get the TF2 prize.

my fave is tf2.
i already own borderlands goty i believe, just gotta throw out the tf2 love. ;o

I haven't really been playing on steam much, but the game is currently holding my fancy is Dead Island. I haven't been playing much of that either, been working on my game mostly.

I know you guys are still in, I was referencing everybody who hasn't entered. I'm sure there are other's with Steam out there :p Bad wording on my part, sorry.

Last chance to enter. I'll draw tomorrow at noon, and award the prizes shortly afterwards. So you have until noon tomorrow to enter. Remember, just post in this thread and you're eligible for a FREE game! How cool is that?

Back