• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam Friend List Thread

Here is mine

I haven't been on much lately and I've just been playing KOTOR 2. I have played TF2 in the past but quit since I'm a total n00b at FPS games. Maybe 'll get back into it though. :blush:

Also planning on getting Scribblenauts U whenever I have some more free time. :rolleyes:

Here is mine

I haven't been on much lately and I've just been playing KOTOR 2. I have played TF2 in the past but quit since I'm a total n00b at FPS games. Maybe 'll get back into it though. :blush:

Also planning on getting Scribblenauts U whenever I have some more free time. :rolleyes:

A fellow Kotor player!
Woooooo!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Diableos_Auros/

No idea if anyone will add me, but whether I'm new here or not I spend most of my time on Steam whatever I'm doing, just like Skype! :p Feel free to add me whether I have any games you play or not.

The multiplayer games I generally play are Age of Empires 2 HD, L4D2, TF2, Portal 2, Saints Row 3, and a few others. I have way more multiplayer games than that, but unfortunately only a few/none of my friends play them, such as Magicka and Killing Floor... well, and only 3 of my friends play AoE2. :p

I have a tendancy to buy games during the crazy Summer and Holiday sales, so that's why I have a whole bunch I haven't played. :p

Also, is it cool if I join the 'The Bell Tree Game Night' group?

EDIT: Not to be rude, but someone should probably update the first post. ;)

Last edited:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxsonicoverlord420xxx/

I keep buying games that I don't necessarily intend on playing for an extremely long amount of time.
I probably won't start a conversation with you, as I do with most of the friends I have.
The multiplayer games I own are highly dull, so I probably won't play with you unless you have Torchlight 2, Unreal Tournament 99/04, or The Guild 2: Renaissance.[/SIZE]
Don't mind the awful games I've recently played.

I'm already certain no one will add me anyway.

Last edited:
My username is DeviousKit.
I like playing Borderlands 2 and Killing Floor. If you ever see me online, feel free to send me a message or some junk.

Back