• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Static the cranky squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deenen

Bells
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hello all, hope your autumn's starting off well!

I've really enjoyed Static in my town for the summer, he'll be in boxes soon. If anyone would like to adopt him, I can TT to his move date and adopt him out today~ No need for anything in exchange. Much respect!

I’d like him!

Ah, so exciting to find a new home for him, thank you! I can get him into boxes right now if you're ready. No rush at all if not, though. Just let me know when you'd like to swing by and invite him over~

I’m avalable now ^^

Awright, excellent! I'll register you, tt to his move date, and message you again when he's in boxes. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty, Gaomi town gates are now open! Feel free to visit whenever you're ready~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Static has been adopted, thank you so much, Hayze (your mayor is too cute btw, so lovely!).
This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back