• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Starting pocket camp

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
Just started pocket camp to see how it is, i was wondering if you play it still, if its fun, if you recommend me something and if you would like me too add you since i have 0 friends in pocket camp hehe

thanks for reading!

I play it every day! It was a little overwhelming/confusing at first, but it gets easier!

I play it every day! It was a little overwhelming/confusing at first, but it gets easier!

yeah,it is indeed a bit overwhelming but i am getting slowly hahah. I think i like it, its kind of charming
Post automatically merged:

Btw i have a xmas present which i can only send o a friend, i have no friends in this game currently 😂, you want me to add you and send you the gift ?

Last edited:
yeah,it is indeed a bit overwhelming but i am getting slowly hahah. I think i like it, its kind of charming
Post automatically merged:

Btw i have a xmas present which i can only send o a friend, i have no friends in this game currently 😂, you want me to add you and send you the gift ?
You’re welcome to add me if you want! I love exchanging gifts with friends :D
Here’s my FC: 62105664771

Back